• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I Don't Believe What I just Saw

Chuck

Best Angels game I've seen in a helluva loooooooooong time. 

Could it be THE turnaround game to get these guys going?

My nipples are still hard. 

Even though we lost, I think the turn around game already happened when we came back from the Yankees in that last game of the series.

Best Angels game I've seen in a helluva loooooooooong time. 

Could it be THE turnaround game to get these guys going?

My nipples are still hard. 

I scored some luxury box seats a couple doors down from Arte. Little did I know I was about to witness one of the better games I've seen in a long long time. It truly was a very fun evening. WIN-WIN

I'm not sure about the turnaround part, but one can only hope.

I was in right field last night. Right next to the rocks. The Trumbo homer was freakin awesome as was the rest of the come back

That was a laser shot. Didn't have much of an arch and left in a hurry. Sheer power at work

I was there as well. Definitely a great game, except for Hanson pooping away the first 2 innings. Epic comeback. But I'll stop way short of declaring it a catalyst for wins to come. We've had several of those already, and it hasn't carried over at all. Momentum's only as good as the last win. How about we stop making predictions, and just watch and see what happens?