• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many more losses before the team makes a shake up trade?

mmc

They need infield help. Last year, they had no production from the MINF, and then later when Rendon went down, no production from 3rd.

This year, when Rendon is giving league average production, they were winning. Tyler Wade was hitting over .300 in April and playing a lot.

He's been terrible lately, though. Just like Duffy, Mayfield, Wade, and Velazquez. Marsh and Lageres have been pretty hitting pretty poorly too. They have struggled to score runs, because 1/2 of the lineup is way below replacement level. Rengifo and Fletcher had two of the worst three OPS+ in the majors last year, and this year, all of them are back around this number. We're talking below 70 OPS+

1) Stefanic is not healthy yet as far as I know. He picked the worst time to get injured. I don't know if he'd play everyday but they should try it.

2) No one else in AAA looks to provide an immediate offensive boost.

3) Fletcher is weeks away from coming back. And is he an offensive boost?

I knew we should've signed a SS in free agency.

2 hours ago, Hubs said:

They need infield help. Last year, they had no production from the MINF, and then later when Rendon went down, no production from 3rd.

This year, when Rendon is giving league average production, they were winning. Tyler Wade was hitting over .300 in April and playing a lot.

He's been terrible lately, though. Just like Duffy, Mayfield, Wade, and Velazquez. Marsh and Lageres have been pretty hitting pretty poorly too. They have struggled to score runs, because 1/2 of the lineup is way below replacement level. Rengifo and Fletcher had two of the worst three OPS+ in the majors last year, and this year, all of them are back around this number. We're talking below 70 OPS+

1) Stefanic is not healthy yet as far as I know. He picked the worst time to get injured. I don't know if he'd play everyday but they should try it.

2) No one else in AAA looks to provide an immediate offensive boost.

3) Fletcher is weeks away from coming back. And is he an offensive boost?

I knew we should've signed a SS in free agency.

I was thinking they’d put Fletcher at third once he returns. Here’s hoping he can return to his best form.