• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Marlins @ Angels (4/12/22)

mmc

Just now, Blarg said:

At least Adell and Marsh are back to back in the order. Maybe in a few games they can push the duo up in the lineup instead of having to wait until the 2nd or 3rd inning to hit. 

I'd like to see Marsh as the eventual leadoff man, but Adell staying in the 6-8 range. Lower pressure. My idea year-end lineup would be:

1. Marsh

2. Trout

3. Ohtani

4. Rendon

5. Walsh

6. Stassi

7. Adell

8. Duffy/Stefanic

9. Rengifo/Davis/Fletcher

5 minutes ago, failos said:

Ha, possibly. A ton of stuff from the bar stand on Club blew away.

Interestingly enough, a coworker of mine living in Austin says they have a tornado warning. 

It has been windy here in TN the last couple days. They weren't kidding about So. Thunderstorms being epic. 

When the thunder hits it shakes the entire house and the windows darn near blow out. And this house is built tough. 

Have fun at the game!! 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

It has been windy here in TN the last couple days. They weren't kidding about So. Thunderstorms being epic. 

When the thunder hits it shakes the entire house and the windows darn near blow out. And this house is built tough. 

Have fun at the game!! 

Yep, it’s always a shock experiencing actual weather when you leave SoCal.

Thanks, Chuck!!

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Ask your buddy. 

Or an old lady. They have everything in their bags.

Nah, old ladies only have butterscotch candies and wrinkled napkins.

Something weird about this place. My knee started hurting the second I walked into the ballpark. No wonder the team has so many injuries.

1 minute ago, failos said:

Nah, old ladies only have butterscotch candies and wrinkled napkins.

Something weird about this place. My knee started hurting the second I walked into the ballpark. No wonder the team has so many injuries.

In that case, ask a hot chick. 

Or a bartender.