• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

On 1/29/2023 at 2:26 AM, CaliAngel said:

Well if you don't want to wait in the virtual queue, you can just pay $20-$25 per person and cut in front of everyone with a Lightning Pass!

Such a blatent cash grab and they don't even bother disguising it anymore.

I know they're trying to organize capacity by having virtual queues, and sure it should be used to some extent considering how ridiculous crowds are at the resort these days, but I just think it's a little ridiculous you pay over $100 to get in the park and you can't just show up and wait in line.

I made my first trip to Walt Disney World in over 40 years during my trip to visit my sister last October. Crowds were insane, and we were there in the middle of the week during what was supposed to be off-peak. The park was so packed on a Wednesday night that we were routed out behind buildings on Main Street so that we could get out of the park and to the bus back to the hotel. My sister and her family have had season passes for years, and she said that she had never seen that happen before.

5 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I made my first trip to Walt Disney World in over 40 years during my trip to visit my sister last October. Crowds were insane, and we were there in the middle of the week during what was supposed to be off-peak. The park was so packed on a Wednesday night that we were routed out behind buildings on Main Street so that we could get out of the park and to the bus back to the hotel. My sister and her family have had season passes for years, and she said that she had never seen that happen before.

It was worth it though to watch a cartoon on a slow moving train right?

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

It was worth it though to watch a cartoon on a slow moving train right?

Oh, of course.

The last time that I was at WDW, EPCOT was under construction but not open yet. The park was selling merchandise commemorating the 50th anniversary of WDW and the 40th anniversary of EPCOT.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

On 2/1/2023 at 8:04 AM, Taylor said:

7 AM for anyone with a Disneyland Park reservation, and you don't need to be in or near the park.

Then again at 1 PM for anyone with a DL or DCA reservation, but you have to be in one of the parks.

Oh 1pm instead of noon? Just realized we start in DCA Saturday. Guess I’m having my michelada early this weekend 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You must have an Inspire Key like me.

We decided to get lunch at the Pizza Planet place. Ended up costing $35.

I have the enchant key. We get “appreciate points” at work and can redeem them in a store, and I always use mine for Disney gift cards. I only spent $13 because I mobile ordered a michelada and don’t have the gift cards attached to the app. 

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

When I play golf they don't lock me out of the more popular tee boxes. I don't have to use an app to get permission to use the putting green. 

It's kind of weird that you have an issue with other people enjoying things that you personally don't enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't judge any of your hobbies, except the one where you piss on homeless people.

But even that can be excused by your recent diagnosis. 

Gonna tell you a secret, Sparky.

If you genuinely think I’m on the spectrum then I’d like to direct your parents to this fine organization:

28FDD784-46B1-4316-A719-DADE597A4BBC.jpeg