• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Pretty Good Afternoon with Jeff Fletcher

Tank

• Lou changed the title to A Pretty Good Afternoon with Jeff Fletcher
20 minutes ago, Tank said:

Had a fun afternoon today. I'm always in search of interesting people to do an assembly at my school, so I reached out to Jeff Fletcher. Was wonderfully surprised when he said yes, so today was the day he showed up. He spoke to the kids for a few minutes about his journey in becoming a writer and what it's like to do something that he so completely loves. He and I did a little Q & A, and then we gave the kids a chance to ask some questions.

It started off well enough, but then they remembered that they're 12 and 13. We got questions like "What's your favorite juice?", "What's your favorite jam?", "What's your net worth?", and my personal favorite, "When you eat cereal, which do you put in the bowl first, milk or cereal?" (this has apparently become quite a hot topic on my campus). Jeff handled it all very well (OJ, grape jam, not very much unless his book really takes off, and cereal first, for those who may be interested) like the professional that he is.

Thank you, @Jeff Fletcher. It was more than a pleasure.

the milk first thing is a big deal at our house right now.  my son puts in his milk first just to piss off his sister who proceeds to call him a psycho.  the other big topic is lenny faces.  

27 minutes ago, Tank said:

Had a fun afternoon today. I'm always in search of interesting people to do an assembly at my school, so I reached out to Jeff Fletcher. Was wonderfully surprised when he said yes, so today was the day he showed up. He spoke to the kids for a few minutes about his journey in becoming a writer and what it's like to do something that he so completely loves. He and I did a little Q & A, and then we gave the kids a chance to ask some questions.

It started off well enough, but then they remembered that they're 12 and 13. We got questions like "What's your favorite juice?", "What's your favorite jam?", "What's your net worth?", and my personal favorite, "When you eat cereal, which do you put in the bowl first, milk or cereal?" (this has apparently become quite a hot topic on my campus). Jeff handled it all very well (OJ, grape jam, not very much unless his book really takes off, and cereal first, for those who may be interested) like the professional that he is.

Thank you, @Jeff Fletcher. It was more than a pleasure.

was it only pretty good because Jeff didn't touch his kale soup?

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

seriously.  make a lenny face mask.  they'll crap their pants.  oh wait.  it was just the kale.  

okay, i had to look it up.

“( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”

“I'LL LET YOU LICK THE LOLIPOP *lenny face*”