• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

I read the story and I applaud him for calling the infraction on himself….but my only question is, why would a course that is being used as a US Open qualifier not be in the most pristine condition it most possibly could be?  I mean seriously, you still have aeration holes on your greens?  It doesn't even matter if they are in the final stages of healing.  He repaired what he thought may have been an old divot, which isn't an infraction.

That's nuts.

agreed. what a knucklehead decision to aerate the greens that close to hosting a US Open qualifier.

i feel sorry for this kid, but also applaud him for his integrity, something the course superintendent and USGA officials seem to have been lacking.

On 5/16/2023 at 11:13 PM, Tank said:

max homa because why the hell not

Because I picked him last time and he let me down.

No fun going with the obvious favorites, so I'll go with longshots Clark and Bradley. 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Because I picked him last time and he let me down.

No fun going with the obvious favorites, so I'll go with longshots Clark and Bradley. 

Keegan Bradley currently leading at -3.  

I’m pretty sure you meant Michael Bradley though.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Not sure if that's much of an improvement. 

Two other guys I should ha mentioned that I'd like to see win are Theegala and Fowler. Like both those guys.

I love both of those guys also.  I truly believe Fowler will eventually bolt over to LIV at some point, even though he is one of the most popular players on the PGA tour.  I’d love for him to finally win a major.

Tony Finau is another guy a root for.

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

I love both of those guys also.  I truly believe Fowler will eventually bolt over to LIV at some point, even though he is one of the most popular players on the PGA tour.  I’d love for him to finally win a major.

Tony Finau is another guy a root for.

agree about fowler and liv. as fun as he is, he just doesn't win nearly enough on the tour. he almost lost his tour card a year or two ago and had to fight like mad to get back on tour, IIRC.  you'd like to see him consistently in the top 10 or 20, but that hasn't been the case.