• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

Watching Fetterman's debate should have been a good enough reason for people not to vote for him but your point is valid 

Also voting for the dead guy makes sense because now it will go to a special election, with hopefully someone running that is amongst the living, rather than just handing the seat over to the Republicans. 

It happened 4 years ago in Nevada when Republicans voted for the dead dude that owned a whore house. 

Edited by St1ck

Just now, Jason said:

Oz was a shit candidate backed by Trump. Terrible strategy there 

Ues trump made a couple bad picks for sure. Don’t buy the narrative that this loss was on trump. Jan 6 hearings and fbi raid was all about eliminating the top target of the dems and establishment reps. I like Desantis but he hasn’t been the primary target for a reason. Establishment and libs either have shit on him or believe he isn’t a serious threat. 
These so called tv cons have quickly forgotten the sad campaigns and presidency of the three establishment hacks prior to trump. If the reps shit on trump you can bet a third of the base isn’t showing up in 2024. If reps were serious about winning they would get Ron and don in a room and present Unitedi front. Dems are pretty good at knowing when to tell Clinton  and Bernie it wasn’t their turn. Just like Biden is about to be told 24 isn’t an option for him. 

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Watching Fetterman's debate should have been a good enough reason for people not to vote for him but your point is valid 

this was a clear case of voting for the (D) beside his name.

it also didn't help that the best candidate the R's could run against him was oz.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

it also didn't help that the best candidate the R's could run against him was oz.

It's not like Fetterman has no political experience, or doesn't live in the state he's running in or something.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

You guys know people can recover from a stroke right? Dick Cheney has had 5 and that bastard is still around.

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

I like that he dresses like my landscaper

Unrelated but when is baseball going to move on from the manager wearing a player's uniform nonsense? I know Scioscia could really fill that thing out but I'm not sure everyone needs to see that. 

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You guys know people can recover from a stroke right? Dick Cheney has had 5 and that bastard is still around.

indeed. i'd rather wait until he's fully recovered to see him run for something as important as a US senator.

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Unrelated but when is baseball going to move on from the manager wearing a player's uniform nonsense? I know Scioscia could really fill that thing out but I'm not sure everyone needs to see that. 

Baseball purists will be angered by this 

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

indeed. i'd rather wait until he's fully recovered to see him run for something as important as a US senator.

Is that how you felt when Reagan was going through Alzheimer's during his last two years of presidency? Should he have stepped down?