• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees (6/30/2021): Ohtani pitching, leading off; Gosselin in LF, hitting cleanup

Aaron Boone's job is not terribly secure as a result of this very disappointing season for NY, and I would think especially after last night's crushing loss. 

I liked him as a radio commentator for ESPN baseball broadcasts, alongside Dan Schulman. If he gets fired by the Yankees, I hope he gets his old job back. Excellent baseball mind, but as a manager he may be too laid back for the Bronx.

25 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I liked him as a radio commentator for ESPN baseball broadcasts, alongside Dan Schulman. If he gets fired by the Yankees, I hope he gets his old job back. Excellent baseball mind, but as a manager he may be too laid back for the Bronx.

I probably would have liked anyone next to Shulman. Even Hudler. (Okay... not Hudler. But Shulman is so darn good.) 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I'm just happy it wasn't against some team like the Tigers.

As I was driving today I was listening to a national sports show on the radio.  The commentator was a Yankee fan, and he was just beside himself over this loss, all he could talk about was losing this game, the Yankees only winning one world series in this "century" when Boston has won 4 of them, and how Boone and Cashman need to be held accountable.  He thought just because they have the largest market in baseball, they have to be better than this.  The whole show just reeked of arrogance.