• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official HaloSphere of Content: (Podcasts, YouTube Shows, Articles, Merch & Tweets)

• 1 year later...

Been a while since I've posted one of our podcasts. Still going with the UK Angels podcast. Trying to bring a slightly different perspective with the bleary eyed viewing in the middle of the night 5000 miles away. Not sure how many of you have listened before or still do, but if you've got space for another podcast in your life would appreciate people subscribing and checking it out.

Here's the latest episode recorded earlier today (Although without my regular cohost) - thanks all

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/halfway-around-the-halo-a-uk-angels-podcast/id1551395851?i=1000611146741

On 4/22/2022 at 1:15 AM, UndertheHalo said:

How many UK listeners do you figure you have ? Very cool to see you doing this from out there. 

Completely missed this last year. I think about 25-30% of the listeners are from the UK. 

Since I started the twitter account and podcast I think we are probably looking at between 100-150 Angels fans I’ve found in the UK, which doesn’t seem like a huge amount but we continue to grow 

32 minutes ago, HaloSpurs said:

Completely missed this last year. I think about 25-30% of the listeners are from the UK. 

Since I started the twitter account and podcast I think we are probably looking at between 100-150 Angels fans I’ve found in the UK, which doesn’t seem like a huge amount but we continue to grow 

Lesss gooo.  Awesome man.   I’ll check you guys out this week.