• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Twins @ Angels (5/20/2021) Game 1: No Ohtani or Walsh, Gosselin batting 2nd

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'm pretty sure he only popped out once last night. 

Fly out in the 1st inning on first pitch.

Fly out 4th inning on 2nd pitch

Strike out 6th inning

Pop out 1st base 1st pitch 9th inning

Frustrating to watch him jump on first pitches, regardless of the inning or what is going on in the game and creating easy outs. It's not what we saw from him last season and I get he has bounced on and off the IL so his timing s off but that last pop out reminds me of DeCinces in 1986, which is the all time stupid pop up in Angels history.

So every time I see  a player jump on a pitcher that is struggling with control it bugs me. Iglesias would have walked twice in his at bat if he let pitches way out of the zone go by without swinging. 

47 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Of course. I mean, there's a chance that Emmanuelle Chriqui (who Lou reminded me of) will pull me into a stretch limo for some sexy times, but, chances are...

i don't think you need to worry about this happening. You're name never even came up in our conversation at lunch today.

Just now, Blarg said:

Fly out in the 1st inning on first pitch.

Fly out 4th inning on 2nd pitch

Strike out 6th inning

Pop out 1st base 1st pitch 9th inning

Frustrating to watch him jump on first pitches, regardless of the inning or what is going on in the game and creating easy outs. It's not what we saw from him last season and I get he has bounced on and off the IL so his timing s off but that last pop out reminds me of DeCinces in 1986, which is the all time stupid pop up in Angels history.

So every time I see  a player jump on a pitcher that is struggling with control it bugs me. Iglesias would have walked twice in his at bat if he let pitches way out of the zone go by without swinging. 

So I was right. 

Nice seeing Rod Carew interviewed. Seems on the road to recovery from serious health issues. But I always think of him as a Twin. Twice as many years there, thirty points worse batting average with the Angels. But still, really good. Ideally, the type of 'great but not amazing' standard that Pujols was expected to produce with the Angels. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The fly outs to the outfield were popped up. You can play the I'm right game if you want but Rendon's game is wrong right now.

I know at least 1 was to deep left.

If it were a game, I've won. 

Just now, Stradling said:

What do you fellas think of Portillos?

It's too far away from my house, which is a good thing otherwise I'd be ordering a couple of Portillos, no relish and a Italian combo with hot Giardiniera.