• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super freaky mindbending conspiracy theory

In the past it has been suggested that Sosh was trying to lose in order to be released so he could manage the Dodgers.

So, what if Dipoto gave Sosh a roster he knew for a fact would lose.  He could get some "big names" to make it seem like he was trying to win, but knew that they were actually damaged goods.  By doing this he could force out Sosh and put in his own guy.

I think I am going to trademark this one.

You're assuming all the blame falls at Sciocia's feet and that it's not shared with Dipoto.  Considering the payroll... this is about as realistic as Brandon Wood getting into the HOF.

troll

I'll try to explain the difference to you.

First and foremost, this is obviously tounge in cheek.  Secondly, I won't post this in every thread about Dipoto unlike true trolls who post the same crap in every thread related to their bizarre warped hatred for certain players.

Major league 4

This is Major League 5.

Major league 4 was my theory that Vernon Wells was intentionally sandbagging hoping that his poor play on the field and his ridiculous contract would drive down the value of the Angels so that he could turn around and buy the team. I posted this theory on the forums about a year ago.

This theory was confirmed this spring training when he announced he planned to retire and buy a minor league team along with Torii Hunter.

I'll try to explain the difference to you.

First and foremost, this is obviously tounge in cheek. Secondly, I won't post this in every thread about Dipoto unlike true trolls who post the same crap in every thread related to their bizarre warped hatred for certain players.

So because it's "tongue in cheek" your excused? Please...call a spade a mother ****ing shovel.