• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

The Washington Post crunched the numbers and found that the three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have probably cost the U.S. treasury about $10 million. The Trump family's extravagant lifestyle — plus, the sheer number of Trumps the Secret Service has to protect — could end up costing the government hundreds of millions of dollars in 4 years.

"Judicial Watch estimated that Obama-related travel expenses totaled nearly $97 million over eight years."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare--at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.c54ad44d49c2

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 hours ago, Thomas said:

I'll pick my state's junior Senator Martin Heinrich. He would have demolished him.  Bright. Intelligent.  Attractive. Rather gun friendly. Clearly an outsider in this race.

Biden
Warren
Sanders

Let's throw a few wild cards
Tom Hanks
Gabrielle Giffords
Michelle Obama
Martin Sheen

wait, you omitted THIS GUY? list FAIL!!!

Unknown.jpeg

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Go to hell. This nation would have crumbled far earlier without "The Naked Gun" series.

Or did the nation crumble because of the naked gun series? 

Then again, this nation has such a large corncob stuck up it's ass, that a non pc film like the classics would be such a nice distraction. 

5 hours ago, cezero said:

i can understand disdain for clinton, but voting from trump because of that is privileged behavior, pure and simple. 

if you think it was a mistake to elect trump, the blame goes squarely to those who voted for him for whatever reason, including the ones listed above. blaming liberals is beyond stupid. 

i agree that hillary was a bad choice for nomination, but i think sanders would've done even worse. 

hoping that a bunch of the indifferent fucks who thought hillary had it in the bag have learned their lesson, and will actually show up for midterms and in 2020. 

and even though i use a lot of hyperbole on here, i think the DNC bungled things badly.

???

2 hours ago, Ordos said:

The Washington Post crunched the numbers and found that the three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have probably cost the U.S. treasury about $10 million. The Trump family's extravagant lifestyle — plus, the sheer number of Trumps the Secret Service has to protect — could end up costing the government hundreds of millions of dollars in 4 years.

"Judicial Watch estimated that Obama-related travel expenses totaled nearly $97 million over eight years."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare--at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.c54ad44d49c2

I didn't read the article. But yeah trump has to realize this is a 24/7 job. I can see him doing a once a year or twice a year.  But weekly is pretty absurd. This to me is equivalent to Obamas fundraising trips to LA which I despised 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

In the report, Nevada is named as one of the 11 states where this might happen. A local reporter asked Governor Brian Sandoval about it. He said that he does not believe that this would be an appropriate use of the National Guard, and that he has not been contacted by the Trump Administration about actually doing it.

7 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

In the report, Nevada is named as one of the 11 states where this might happen. A local reporter asked Governor Brian Sandoval about it. He said that he does not believe that this would be an appropriate use of the National Guard, and that he has not been contacted by the Trump Administration about actually doing it.

It's of course something that seems pretty out there, and I posted a link from Al Jazeera with a White House staffer denying it.  Still, it's wild that this is even something that comes up.  AP is reputable so it s fair to talk about it. GotBeer is probably right that some asshole underling floated it and it for obvious reasons got shot down.  Still think of the mass chaos something like this would stir.  Anything resembling this course of action would almost assuredly result in blood shed. 

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

You could have just said you know, "no I don't have any backing data unlike you who did".  I understand. That is the difference between our two "equal" opinions.

don't hold your breath.

the next time he backs up his statement with actual data will be the first

You guys spend page after page arguing over this but nothing new gets said. I've already figured out how to determine if the Dems can win. If they send out a well-spoken man under age 50 who the ladies can admire they win. Anybody else gets eaten alive. It also doesn't hurt if they're walking in behind a major scandal like Watergate or 8 following any Bush administration

8 hours ago, cezero said:

i can understand disdain for clinton, but voting from trump because of that is privileged behavior, pure and simple. 

voting for trump or another candidate to get even with people on social media saying things you don't like is even worse. you're a child if that factored into your decision at all. grow the fuck up. 

if you think it was a mistake to elect trump, the blame goes squarely to those who voted for him for whatever reason, including the ones listed above. blaming liberals is beyond stupid. 

Blame the liberals in swing states, it's entirely there fault. 

the media is the enemy of the american people is what the turd is saying now.

and for a few crazies on here, trump voters have no accountability because liberals made them do it. 

what an incredible way of looking at the world. entitled. aloof. stupid. 

Is entitled just another way of saying successful white person?

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It's of course something that seems pretty out there, and I posted a link from Al Jazeera with a White House staffer denying it.  Still, it's wild that this is even something that comes up.  AP is reputable so it s fair to talk about it. GotBeer is probably right that some asshole underling floated it and it for obvious reasons got shot down.  Still think of the mass chaos something like this would stir.  Anything resembling this course of action would almost assuredly result in blood shed. 

we know that from time to time an idea is deliberately leaked to see what kind of public reaction it receives, and then it's either enacted or withdrawn. i think we've seen by now plenty of times where it's also equally true that stuff gets floated to the media to push a narrative, in this case, that trump wants to deport all mexicans. not saying it's a true or false idea, but doubt any reasonable person would follow through on something this crazy. meanwhile, hispanics across the land have the perception that the POTUS is looking to load them all on a bus and send them to tijuana any day now.

btw, is it worth mentioning that obama deported more people than any other POTUS in history? i don't remember any hysteria from the left when that was going on over the last 8 years.