• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

IMG_1429.JPGMy son as Ronald McDonald Trump.

He's too skinny.  He needs to put a pillow under there and keep his jacket unbottoned. 

But at least with this costume, he will be well within his Halloween ettiquite to pinch all them appropriately dressed women, and say he's Trump.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Just as much as the whole Supreme Court thing, this is why I don't want Trump to be president.  He'd be an absolutely horrible CINC.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mosul-military-strategy-2016-10

I expect him to hire someone to make those decisions for him. I want a delegator in chief, not a commander in chief. 

I'm sure these military guys would love to have that war mongering c*nt Hillary as president. Who doesn't like job security?

2 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I expect him to hire someone to make those decisions for him. I want a delegator in chief, not a commander in chief. 

I'm sure these military guys would love to have that war mongering c*nt Hillary as president. Who doesn't like job security?

Since when has the Donald ever listened to his advisers?  He surrounds himself with yes men like Christie and Giuliani.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Since when has the Donald ever listened to his advisers?  He surrounds himself with yes men like Christie and Giuliani.

Exactly. As if he'd suddenly change if he's elected. A 70-year-old raging egomaniac will flip the switch and humbly listen.

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Why do you hate the military ? 

Edit: after rereading your first paragraph...wow. I want a CINC who knows when to listen to others who know better. Trump has already said repeatedly that he knows better than the current military leadership . Trump, with no combat or military experience. 

12 hours ago, Glen said:

Edit: after rereading your first paragraph...wow. I want a CINC who knows when to listen to others who know better. Trump has already said repeatedly that he knows better than the current military leadership . Trump, with no combat or military experience. 

I've always valued Obama and Hillary's combat and military experience. 

16 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I've always valued Obama and Hillary's combat and military experience. 

What about Trump's combat, or even military, experience? If their lack of military/combat experience is a negative, how is Trump's lack a positive?

Hilary has experience as SOS.  That certainly helps, and is better than nothing.  Obama generally went along with those who advised him. Trump has already said he has a super-secret plan for Mosul and ISIS that nobody else has thought of.  If this is true - it isn't, but just play along - then by not revealing it he's subjecting people to needless death for personal gain.  

But hey, whatever helps to convince you to vote for Trump.

28 minutes ago, Glen said:

What about Trump's combat, or even military, experience? If their lack of military/combat experience is a negative, how is Trump's lack a positive?

Hilary has experience as SOS.  That certainly helps, and is better than nothing.  Obama generally went along with those who advised him. Trump has already said he has a super-secret plan for Mosul and ISIS that nobody else has thought of.  If this is true - it isn't, but just play along - then by not revealing it he's subjecting people to needless death for personal gain.  

1. I've decided not to vote for Trump. 

2. Hillary was a terrible SOS. 

3. You need to write a Foe Fodder article for the political forum. 

16 hours ago, Glen said:

when did he say that he knows better than the current military leadership?  I don't remember hearing him say that in regards to specific military strategy, but if he did, that's hilarious... and scary. 

from what I can recall, he has talked about running the military more efficiently in regards to finances. 

Nothing to worry about, he's not going to win.  Everyone can put their mind at ease knowing Hillary, and her extensive combat/military experience, is ready to lead us into battle. 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

when did he say that he knows better than the current military leadership?  I don't remember hearing him say that in regards to specific military strategy, but if he did, that's hilarious... and scary. 

from what I can recall, he has talked about running the military more efficiently in regards to finances. 

Nothing to worry about, he's not going to win.  Everyone can put their mind at ease knowing Hillary, and her extensive combat/military experience, is ready to lead us into battle. 

here ya go.

5 hours ago, Glen said:

holy crap, dude, it was a joke.  

and where did you ever get the idea that I think Trump's lack of experience is a positive? no need to answer, i already know - you made it up. same as you did when you said I'm voting for Trump. but hey, whatever helps you ramp up your disdain for everything non-Libby, have at it

and sorry, when someone says:"If this is true - it isn't, but just play along...." guess what? I don't play along. why would I? what's the point if you're already telling me it won't happen? wasted energy

"..don't remember hearing him say that in regards to specific military strategy, but if he did, that's hilarious... and scary."

15 hours ago, Lou said:

holy crap, dude, it was a joke.  

and where did you ever get the idea that I think Trump's lack of experience is a positive? no need to answer, i already know - you made it up. same as you did when you said I'm voting for Trump. but hey, whatever helps you ramp up your disdain for everything non-Libby, have at it

and sorry, when someone says:"If this is true - it isn't, but just play along...." guess what? I don't play along. why would I? what's the point if you're already telling me it won't happen? wasted energy

"..don't remember hearing him say that in regards to specific military strategy, but if he did, that's hilarious... and scary."

That reply was to Lawrence , not to you. I know you're not voting for Trump.

Probably .