• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

I'm guessing half the dudes on here have said similar things about women but pretty clearly Trump was speaking with at least some sincerity. He qualifies it by stating its because he's a star that he can do it.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

13 hours ago, Glen said:

I wonder how long Hillary had this tape before she released it into the wild.

Say what you will about her, but goddamn.  Trump starts floating trial balloons about bring up Bill's adulterous past and Hillary unloads on him.  Do NOT fuck with Bill Clinton.  

I don't think she gives a fuck about Bill. That said, it's very tough to go up against the Clinton machine. They'll find some way to destroy you. This is why they are so hated.

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

How long until women come forward about him doing this?  If women don't come forward then it's probably a guy bullshitting with a buddy.  

So do you bullshit with your friends like this?

56 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

But but but but Clinton.  That was 10 years ago and he was doing what they do when you are a Hollywood star.  He is a changed and completely different man now.  Just ask Ivanka. 

wasn't the trump tape 11 years about? 

and he IS a Hollywood star 

10 hours ago, Glen said:

We'll see who is correct after the election. I agree he never thought it would get this far but he's not gonna go quietly. 

Donald never goes quietly but if he had aspirations of succeeding he would have turned over his twitter account to a publicist and acted like a leader of men. He is just in this for the lol. Heaven forbid wiki leaks actually drops the bomb on Hillary directly instead of all of the co-conspirators. 

7 hours ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

Not so fast Republicans.

You wanted Donald Trump

You nominated Donald Trump.

You deserve Donald Trump.

As opposed to the Democrats that wanted Bernie but were forced to accept Hillary because that is what the plan was all along. Screw democracy and free will.  

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a December status conference hearing after a woman, who calls herself “Jane Doe,” filed a lawsuit claiming that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old in the 1990s.

The complaint alleges billionaire convicted pedophileJeffrey Epstein had a woman pickup teenage girls for his famous parties. One of these girls was “Jane.” Another witness, “Tiffany,” who also provided an affidavit in the lawsuit, said she witnessed Trump and Epstein rape the plaintiff several times. Trump has repeatedly denied the allegations.

1 minute ago, wopphil said:

I am starting to feel that electing Donald Trump this year would be like electing Kim Kardashian in 30 years. There is little difference between the two, except that Kim has a little more class. 

Her videos are not just a bunch of boastful talk. 

29 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I've said things like, "go pick her up like a six pack, all the time".  

Have you had lawsuits filed against you by business associates accusing you of actually doing so? If so, how did the outwardly religious corporation you work for handle it?

Also, are you running for President?

30 minutes ago, Rico said:

His comments go beyond just locker room talk.  He is bragging about sexual assault.  He is not saying, "Oh what I would do to her."  He is saying, "This is what I do."

Yeah, this is what Adam mentioned in the thread.  There's a distinct difference.