• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

It’s going to end back up at the SC eventually.  This is a victory that Trump usually wins anyways. The delay tactic. 

Smith took a risk to beat him to that but lost. So I believe it just goes back to the appellate court. That’s my understanding at least.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It’s going to end back up at the SC eventually.  This is a victory that Trump usually wins anyways. The delay tactic. 

Smith took a risk to beat him to that but lost. So I believe it just goes back to the appellate court. That’s my understanding at least.

Correct. Which is why the Trump legal team fought against fast tracking it. They know it's a bs claim just being used as a delay tactic.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

So far this SCOTUS has been consistent in not hearing cases before the lower court appellate process has been completed.

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

So far this SCOTUS has been consistent in not hearing cases before the lower court appellate process has been completed.

I think I read somewhere that the appellate is supposed to make a decision on the 9th. If they rule against Trump, that’s where it will get interesting. The SC can either say the appellate has already made a decision and not rule on it or they can take it. I have a feeling they might not take the case if they rule against Trump. 

On 12/21/2023 at 9:48 PM, Lhalo said:

Breaking news! Trump made a phone call in 2020. Holy fuck you guys are desperate. 

Wrong.  You mean Trump made a perfect phone call in 2020. Your God of Grievances will shine upon you and be gracious to you once you meet your donation quota. 

Oh and guess what Lars.  One of my kids banked a bunch of money in stocks this year and started to look into buying a house.  I told her Larry said you would never own anything and we need to burn it all down first so to hold off until you give your next Nostradamus prediction in drama class. 

9 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Wrong.  You mean Trump made a perfect phone call in 2020. Your God of Grievances will shine upon you and be gracious to you once you meet your donation quota. 

Oh and guess what Lars.  One of my kids banked a bunch of money in stocks this year and started to look into buying a house.  I told her Larry said you would never own anything and we need to burn it all down first so to hold off until you give your next Nostradamus prediction in drama class. 

Don’t worry about Larry. You better hope she doesn’t install the high countertops with all that extra cash. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

You can easily buy a house in some of California’s most diverse neighborhoods. 

You should try locating a home on zillow in those "diverse neighborhoods" and do the math on the income you have to make to afford them. It's not Kansas, Dorothy, what you pay for a house in the hood here you could probably buy a neighborhood in your state. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You should try locating a home on zillow in those "diverse neighborhoods" and do the math on the income you have to make to afford them. It's not Kansas, Dorothy, what you pay for a house in the hood here you could probably buy a neighborhood in your state. 

Are you suggesting that Taylor can’t afford a 150-400k home in LA county? My point is that he can afford a house. He just can’t afford a house in a white suburb so he rents to avoid living with minorities in his economic class. It seems his afraid to test his woke theories in real life. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

$150k is barely a down payment in LA County. 

The median house price in California has topped $900k. In Compton (the hoodiest of hoods) 800sqft will cost $600k.

In Kansas the median home cost is $226k. 

I found plenty of homes in Canoga park and Lancaster under 450k, even under 200k. Hell, most of the blacks have moved out of Compton anyway. 

Ca is outrageous and why I would never live there. I would rather live her in my 95% white suburb.

Taylor enjoys the same luxury as a renter,. I’m just pointing out that he lives in the best white neighborhood that he can afford. 

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Are you suggesting that Taylor can’t afford a 150-400k home in LA county? My point is that he can afford a house. He just can’t afford a house in a white suburb so he rents to avoid living with minorities in his economic class. It seems his afraid to test his woke theories in real life. 

I have a black neighbor.