• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So you can only be a liberal or a conservative if you lick the taints of the liberal or conservative candidates?

Wtf are you talking about.  I think it's fair to ask someone who is conservative which conservative they want to represent them.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

You can be a conservative and not a Republican. 

So you'll be sitting out next year?

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, mmc said:

Wtf are you talking about.  I think it's fair to ask someone who is conservative which conservative they want to represent them.

So you'll be sitting out next year?

I've got a streak going since the conclusion of the 2004 election that doesn't look like will be coming to an end for now. Ron Paul might have ended that streak if he made it in 2012 but Republicans and the media (some of them conservative) sabotaged that. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I've got a streak going since the conclusion of the 2004 election that doesn't look like will be coming to an end for now. Ron Paul might have ended that streak if he made it in 2012 but Republicans and the media (some of them conservative) sabotaged that. 

Honestly I’ve been there myself. Didn’t vote trump in 2016. That said the stakes are getting higher and the out of control left must be stopped. I’ve given up on fiscal responsibility and conservatism. The left has to be stopped by damn near any means necessary. Yes I’m choosing the lesser of two evils. Should trump win I don’t want a Lincoln approach. I want him to burn the church of liberalism 

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Honestly I’ve been there myself. Didn’t vote trump in 2016. That said the stakes are getting higher and the out of control left must be stopped. I’ve given up on fiscal responsibility and conservatism. The left has to be stopped by damn near any means necessary. Yes I’m choosing the lesser of two evils. Should trump win I don’t want a Lincoln approach. I want him to burn the church of liberalism 

Okay Boomer

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh dear @Kevin.  MMC is challenging your rightoid bonafides.  You might have to show him your card.  We wouldn’t want him to call you a rino or something.  <beat off motion>

very sad. 

Actually I was just curious about who he supported since pretty much all he does is talk about what he DOESN'T like about pretty much everyone on any side.  Do you ever make a meaningful contribution to literally any conversation on any board on here or do you just spew out whatever bullshit that comes to mind and sounds funny in your head?

8 minutes ago, mmc said:

Actually I was just curious about who he supported since pretty much all he does is talk about what he DOESN'T like about pretty much everyone on any side.  Do you ever make a meaningful contribution to literally any conversation on any board on here or do you just spew out whatever bullshit that comes to mind and sounds funny in your head?

I think it’s probably correct that my posts don’t register as “meaningful” to person like you. Or at least the character you play on here.  Which is just fine with me tbh.  

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Angry Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Alex Scared | Alex Jones | Know Your Meme

21 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I wonder if Gore was plotting to overturn election results by having Florida ballots verified. 

3. The Defendant had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been outcome-determinative fraud during the election and that he had won. He was also entitled to formally challenge the results of the election through lawful and appropriate means, such as by seeking recounts or audits of the popular vote in states or filing lawsuits challenging ballots and procedures. Indeed, in many cases, the Defendant did pursue these methods of contesting the election results. His efforts to change the outcome in any state through recounts, audits, or legal challenges were uniformly unsuccessful.

4. Shortly after election day, the Defendant also pursued unlawful means of discounting legitimate votes and subverting the election results. In so doing, the Defendant perpetrated three criminal conspiracies:

a. A conspiracy to defraud the United States by using dishonesty, fraud, and deceit to impair, obstruct, and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371;

b.A conspiracy to corruptly obstruct and impede the January 6 congressional proceeding at which the collected results of the presidential election are counted and certified ("the certification proceeding"), in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1512(k); and

A conspiracy against the right to vote and to have one's vote counted, in

violation of 18 U.S.C. § 241.

Each of these conspiracies-which built on the widespread mistrust the Defendant was creating through pervasive and destabilizing lies about election fraud-targeted a bedrock function of the United States federal government: the nation's process of collecting, counting, and certifying the results of the presidential election ("the federal government function").

Bush jr.  Literally did steal the election lol.  College republican nerds literally stormed the vote counting office and stopped it.  Then the Supreme Court just went along with it.  Pretty unremarkable understanding of what actually happened.  

really not dissimilar to what happened with the Chicago machine stealing the election for Kennedy in 1960.  

I don’t think there’s much convincing evidence of similar shenanigans with the 2020 election.  Would I be surprised if something turns up in 20 years or something.  No, not really.  It’s happened before.  I’m not saying it’s something I expect, just that this kind of thing would not be very surprising. 

Also worth pointing out, again, that broad swaths of the American conservative voting base will not accept any election that their preferred candidates do not prevail in as legitimate. That’s pretty obvious.  It seems like this will be the case for the foreseeable future.  What that means? I don’t know.  Probably problematic.  Also, who cares.  Not my problem.