• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

5 hours ago, Rico said:
  • This was caught before the election and resulted in zero extra votes.  Trump lost by 150k votes in Michigan.

•  

So the fact that this didn’t change the election makes their actions lawful? We sure aren’t using that logic with Trump ? Noe most crimes go unsolved. Like drugs at the border it’s very likely they caught  the small load while the prize shipment passed. They essentially tried to increase the voter roles by 30% in that county and this isn’t a one off operation. GBI is a leftist funded organization  who paid the woman 1150 a week. The FBI know this organization is in 20 states and at least 800k ballots went to ineligible individuals in Michigan alone. Yet the FBI has sat on this and many other cases for 3 years. 

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

53 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

So the fact that this didn’t change the election makes their actions lawful? We sure aren’t using that logic with Trump ? Noe most crimes go unsolved. Like drugs at the border it’s very likely they caught  the small load while the prize shipment passed. They essentially tried to increase the voter roles by 30% in that county and this isn’t a one off operation. GBI is a leftist funded organization  who paid the woman 1150 a week. The FBI know this organization is in 20 states and at least 800k ballots went to ineligible individuals in Michigan alone. Yet the FBI has sat on this and many other cases for 3 years. 

Lawful?  There was definitely fraud involved. However, I don't believe the person's intentions was to commit voter fraud. 

They probably get paid extra for every person they signed up.  So this lady created a bunch of fake names with fake addresses to try and make more money off the company.  Nobody that could actually vote.

I don't believe the FBI could prove intention to commit voter fraud in this case.  She maybe made only a few hundred more off this caper.

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

rudy-giuliani-flop-sweat.gif

56 minutes ago, Rico said:

Lawful?  There was definitely fraud involved. However, I don't believe the person's intentions was to commit voter fraud. 

They probably get paid extra for every person they signed up.  So this lady created a bunch of fake names with fake addresses to try and make more money off the company.  Nobody that could actually vote.

I don't believe the FBI could prove intention to commit voter fraud in this case.  She maybe made only a few hundred more off this caper.

You believe they were registering people for the hell of it? This is a multi million dollar operation with ties to election campaigns to register voters. The end game is these fraudulent registrations come back as mail in ballots. 

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You believe they were registering people for the hell of it? This is a multi million dollar operation with ties to election campaigns to register voters. The end game is these fraudulent registrations come back as mail in ballots. 

Sadly, most people in this thread genuinely believe a legitimate election can be conducted with mail ballots

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Wut

I know I’m underestimating the number of people who in one day  injury two fingers ,get a black eye, and their chef drowns in the shallow end. To compound things the police had a terrible day and left out most pertinent information but I won’t judge them. All the info was recorded on every other report that day. Everyone makes mistakes. 

7 hours ago, mmc said:

Sadly, most people in this thread genuinely believe a legitimate election can be conducted with mail ballots

So just to verify, the state I live in that went for Trump and is heavily red, did not conduct a legitimate election in 2020 and has not since 2013 when they allowed mail in voting, correct? All republicans voted into office with votes from mail in ballots are illegitimate, right?

Just want to make sure we are being consistent here.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

So just to verify, the state I live in that went for Trump and is heavily red, did not conduct a legitimate election in 2020 and has not since 2013 when they allowed mail in voting, correct? All republicans voted into office with votes from mail in ballots are illegitimate, right?

Just want to make sure we are being consistent here.

All mail in voting isn’t the same. You’re smarter than this. 

29 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Sounds good. So who gets mail in voting done correctly? Which states, counties, jurisdictions?

Florida is pretty good. I’m pretty sure all the states need to tighten things up.
No reason we should engage in mail in voting but these are a few things that need to be the standard.

Mail in votes need to be requested in person at a date prior to the election. Ballots aren’t sent to unverified individuals. Ballots need to be returned and counted before Election Day. The states need to release that count prior to election date. None of this finding ballots for days. Unsolicited ballots, vote harvesting, and drop boxes need to go. 
While democrats have mostly benefited from voter fraud , this is a uniparty issue that absolutely helps limp dick Texas republicans as well. 
Now we can move on to voter id and dump chinese software. 

51 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Florida is pretty good. I’m pretty sure all the states need to tighten things up.
No reason we should engage in mail in voting but these are a few things that need to be the standard.

Mail in votes need to be requested in person at a date prior to the election. Ballots aren’t sent to unverified individuals. Ballots need to be returned and counted before Election Day. The states need to release that count prior to election date. None of this finding ballots for days. Unsolicited ballots, vote harvesting, and drop boxes need to go. 
While democrats have mostly benefited from voter fraud , this is a uniparty issue that absolutely helps limp dick Texas republicans as well. 
Now we can move on to voter id and dump chinese software. 

So once we tighten things up like you mentioned, we are good to do mail in voting again?

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So once we tighten things up like you mentioned, we are good to do mail in voting again?

I prefer no mail in voting. Like abortion mail in voting was passed under the premise to accommodate uncontrollable situations. Both have evolved into their unspoken original purpose of facilitating the uniparty Marxist