• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

55 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yep. That incoherent rant of absolute bullshit is definitely 100% correct and not conspiratorial nonsense. 

The whole Russian collusion was conspiratorial bullshit. Do you really think he's wrong when he says Trump supporters are "all in" on him and will not support another candidate? You can disagree about his policies so that's fair.   

Edited by Jason

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Rogan is not wrong here 

When he mentions the economy, I have to disagree. I’m not saying it’s wasn’t good. I’m just saying it had been good for awhile before he came into office. But it seems like in typical Trump fashion, he took all the credit. When things like unemployment had been trending downward for years.

One thing Trump did that was completely dumb was in 2018, when he pressured the Feds to stop raising interest rates. I know why he freaked out. Because his pride and joy was the stock market was not taking the news well. For some reason, the supposed independent Fed blinked and Powell gave in and stop raising rates (I think he started lowering them again). You don’t lower rates when the economy is doing well. Trump even mentioned wanted them to go to zero or negative.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

When he mentions the economy, I have to disagree. I’m not saying it’s wasn’t good. I’m just saying it had been good for awhile before he came into office. But it seems like in typical Trump fashion, he took all the credit. When things like unemployment had been trending downward for years.

One thing Trump did that was completely dumb was in 2018, when he pressured the Feds to stop raising interest rates. I know why he freaked out. Because his pride and joy was the stock market was not taking the news well. For some reason, the supposed independent Fed blinked and Powell gave in and stop raising rates (I think he started lowering them again). You don’t lower rates when the economy is doing well. Trump even mentioned wanted them to go to zero or negative.

True but inflation was low and they were probably assuming some economic growth would eventually slow in the near future. Obviously they didn't see covid coming and that wrecked everything. Had we not had covid I think things would have been so good Trump would have easily won re-election. Trump is a very polarizing figure but the fact is that things were good for a a lot of the country while he was in office. If he happens to get re-elected I do not think things will get any better though so I am hoping it's someone else. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

True but inflation was low and they were probably assuming some economic growth would eventually slow in the near future. Obviously they didn't see covid coming and that wrecked everything. Had we not had covid I think things would have been so good Trump would have easily won re-election. Trump is a very polarizing figure but the fact is that things were good for a a lot of the country while he was in office. If he happens to get re-elected I do not think things will get any better though so I am hoping it's someone else. 

I’m not saying things weren’t good. I’m just saying they had been good for awhile previous to him coming into office, the good times were a continuation of an upward trend. But you’re right, he probably would have been re-elected. Although his tariffs and the U.S. tax payers having to pay billions to farmers because of the tariffs is something I wish he would have avoided. But he’s a guy that’s impulsive and can’t stay out of his own way (This latest court debacle and Truth social post is evidence of that.)

The problem is if the economy was good, there would be no reason to lower rates. Lowering rates is meant to stimulate the economy, raising them is meant to slow it from overheating and if the economy was red hot, that would be the last thing needed to be done. To be fair, they should have started raising them back in 2015 or 2016. They had been artificially low for too long. 

The seeds of inflation were there long before covid was heard of.

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

The whole Russian collusion was conspiratorial bullshit. Do you really think he's wrong when he says Trump supporters are "all in" on him and will not support another candidate? You can disagree about his policies so that's fair.   

I mean is that all you got out of it? 

Obviously they won't support another candidate.

As for the "collusion" thing, meh. I don't care about that anymore. But just for shits:

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/statement-u-s-senate-report-confirms-trump-campaign-colluded-russia-caps-neera-tanden-says/

That's a counsel of Republicans, btw. 

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean is that all you got out of it? 

Obviously they won't support another candidate.

As for the "collusion" thing, meh. I don't care about that anymore. But just for shits:

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/statement-u-s-senate-report-confirms-trump-campaign-colluded-russia-caps-neera-tanden-says/

That's a counsel of Republicans, btw. 

Neither establishment Republicans or Democrats want him around. This is one of the reasons he's so damn popular. Regardless how you feel about Trump it should be concerning to everyone that 51 intelligence officials signed that letter. Either they were stupid enough to get hood winked or they were colluding in the lie.  

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Neither establishment Republicans or Democrats want him around. This is one of the reasons he's so damn popular. Regardless how you feel about Trump it should be concerning to everyone that 51 intelligence officials signed that letter. Either they were stupid enough to get hood winked or they were colluding in the lie.  

Or, or, OR

MAYBE Donald Trump actually did illegal things. 

This conspiracy that everyone is out to get poor ol' Trump is just absurd. 

If it comes out that Trump is innocent, and found innocent by a jury of his peers, then I'll happily begin to question the motives behind trying to take him down.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Or, or, OR

If it comes out that Trump is innocent, and found innocent by a jury of his peers, then I'll happily begin to question the motives behind trying to take him down.

What he's accused of now is something different. If he actually broke the law and goes to jail, then fine. I hope very elected official that breaks the law goes to jail. I'm specifically talking about the Russian collusion lie that Rogan brought up.  They used against him for campaign purposes and that was wrong. 

45 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Or, or, OR

You already know the motive. Libs simply subscribe to the  idea that the end justify the means. 

50 minutes ago, Jason said:

What he's accused of now is something different. If he actually broke the law and goes to jail, then fine. I hope very elected official that breaks the law goes to jail. I'm specifically talking about the Russian collusion lie that Rogan brought up.  They used against him for campaign purposes and that was wrong. 

To be fair, Donald Trump, Don Jr and others didn’t help their cause. They might not have tried to collude on their own but they sure as hell didn’t seem to turn down any chance for help. No one made Trump ask for 30,000 emails from Russia while doing so recorded. No one made Jr. accept an invite to meet with Russian nationals and even though that meeting produced nothing, it produced an email showing him willing to work with them if the opportunity arose. Paul Manafort sharing polling data with a Russian national tied to their intelligence community didn’t help matters.

At the very least, they made themselves look guilty as hell. The problem is Trump, his family and those that surround themselves with his family aren’t victims in my opinion. A lot of this stuff they bring on themselves and tell others they are victims. He didn’t want to shake things up, he wanted a slice of the pie (remember his charity?). He just didn’t know how to use the knife and fork while other scum bags do.

Republicans ignored a true outsider in 2007 and 2011 with Ron Paul in the primaries and eventually went with a real estate mogul with a sketchy past and personality.

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

To be fair, Donald Trump, Don Jr and others didn’t help their cause. They might not have tried to collude on their own but they sure as hell didn’t seem to turn down any chance for help. No one made Trump ask for 30,000 emails from Russia while doing so recorded. No one made Jr. accept an invite to meet with Russian nationals and even though that meeting produced nothing, it produced an email showing him willing to work with them if the opportunity arose. Paul Manafort sharing polling data with a Russian national tied to their intelligence community didn’t help matters.

At the very least, they made themselves look guilty as hell. The problem is Trump, his family and those that surround themselves with his family aren’t victims in my opinion. A lot of this stuff they bring on themselves and tell others they are victims. He didn’t want to shake things up, he wanted a slice of the pie (remember his charity?). He just didn’t know how to use the knife and fork while other scum bags do.

Republicans ignored a true outsider in 2007 and 2011 with Ron Paul in the primaries and eventually went with a real estate mogul with a sketchy past and personality.

Without a doubt, Trump is his own worst enemy. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

There were multiple connections between the Trump 2016 campaign and Russia. 

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials and spies - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials_and_spies#:~:text=The New York Times reported on February 14%2C 2017%2C that,officials during the 2016 campaign.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Without a doubt, Trump is his own worst enemy. 

The true deep state out to get him is planted in his own ego. I don't be any stretch believe you are a Cult 45 but you do spend a lot of time defending his stupidity.  Save that for them. 

He is going to get jailed one day soon when these judges tell him to shut his mouth and he runs straight to social media to give out their address.  Also ignored by the Cult 45's is how much that family rakes in with their self-inflicted grievances. It has been highly profitable for them and when all is said and done Trump will roll on Jr and Eric and they will do any time if someone has to.  Father of the year, indeed. 

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

There were multiple connections between the Trump 2016 campaign and Russia. 

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials and spies - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials_and_spies#:~:text=The New York Times reported on February 14%2C 2017%2C that,officials during the 2016 campaign.

Yeah, but other than all that.

I don’t get the infatuation with Trump. He doesn’t care about being president to do good for the country nor does he give a shit about any of his supporters.  He just doesn’t like losing and he likes using the position for him and his family to make money. He literally egged people on to vote against him ensuring he didn’t get re-elected. If he could have put his ego aside he might have won. 

The best thing that could happen for this country and society would be him croaking or ending up in jail so he can’t run. I’m sure if the latter happened enough of his supporters would still write his name in ensuring the dems win in 2024. When he finally croaks I’ll be curious to see if his followers rally behind whatever crazy candidate tries to parlay his success. If the primaries were right now and he didn’t win his supporters would torpedo the Republican candidate similar to Bernie’s supporters in 2016. Candidate over party, it’s just weird. 

33 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I don’t get the infatuation with Trump. He doesn’t care about being president to do good for the country nor does he give a shit about any of his supporters.  He just doesn’t like losing and he likes using the position for him and his family to make money. He literally egged people on to vote against him ensuring he didn’t get re-elected. If he could have put his ego aside he might have won. 

The best thing that could happen for this country and society would be him croaking or ending up in jail so he can’t run. I’m sure if the latter happened enough of his supporters would still write his name in ensuring the dems win in 2024. When he finally croaks I’ll be curious to see if his followers rally behind whatever crazy candidate tries to parlay his success. If the primaries were right now and he didn’t win his supporters would torpedo the Republican candidate similar to Bernie’s supporters in 2016. Candidate over party, it’s just weird. 

I believe he can still run for President from prison.

America, fuck yeah!

38 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I don't think they will. They will likely just not vote or vote for various random people on a ballot. I doubt his hardcore fans really care about his policies or political views in general. Now it's about winning and beating whoever is in opposition, Republican or Democrat. You have to remember that most Americans are becoming tribal and he is a result of that. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think they will. They will likely just not vote or vote for various random people on a ballot. I doubt his hardcore fans really care about his policies or political views in general. Now it's about winning and beating whoever is in opposition, Republican or Democrat. You have to remember that most Americans are becoming tribal and he is a result of that. 

The majority of the candidates he supported in the mid-terms lost because they tried to run on his brand. If his supporters wanted to win and beat the opposition they wouldn’t still be supporting him. Even the degenerates at the tracks know when it’s time to back another horse. 

30 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The majority of the candidates he supported in the mid-terms lost because they tried to run on his brand. If his supporters wanted to win and beat the opposition they wouldn’t still be supporting him. Even the degenerates at the tracks know when it’s time to back another horse. 

I think our opinions are the same here. His supporters only care about him winning and not much else. Yes, it is very weird.

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You should change your name to Whataboutman

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. The dems bailed massive amount of felons out of prison and rely heavily on the vote of citizens with criminal records. The left likes to view everything in a vacuum and argue issues on an individual basis. There’s a reason for this. 

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. The dems bailed massive amount of felons out of prison and rely heavily on the vote of citizens with criminal records. The left likes to view everything in a vacuum and argue issues on an individual basis. There’s a reason for this. 

They do like their criminals. Lol at "a large gathering" and being disappointed that looters and rioters were arrested. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Dude, the whole "everything in a vacuum" thing from you.  Your Whatabout vacuum only has one setting.