• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

The very article he wiped his ass with all this time people use to defend him.  I am perplexed. Stupid Constitution is exactly what Trump thinks. 

So because he doesn’t agree with it I shouldn’t?  
I would think doing the opposite of what he does would be a good thing

Edited by mtangelsfan

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So because he doesn’t agree with it I shouldn’t?  
I would think doing the opposite of what he does would be a good thing

This has nothing to do with "You" or "I."  Anymore I don't think the Constitution should be compared to any of these politicians.  You appear to be saying the Constitution and First Amendment should protect him then say doing the opposite of what he does would be a good thing.  Maybe I am not reading right, Adam might need to show and say "Lock it."

How cold is it there.  We are heading toward 0 to 4 and it is like Armageddon.  Went to get dog food and it was like the super covid now hit.  I try to remind people there are others who live further north and it is way colder so take a deep breath, they get it for longer, we can go 8 days with the golf course closed. 

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

This has nothing to do with "You" or "I."  Anymore I don't think the Constitution should be compared to any of these politicians.  You appear to be saying the Constitution and First Amendment should protect him then say doing the opposite of what he does would be a good thing.  Maybe I am not reading right, Adam might need to show and say "Lock it."

How cold is it there.  We are heading toward 0 to 4 and it is like Armageddon.  Went to get dog food and it was like the super covid now hit.  I try to remind people there are others who live further north and it is way colder so take a deep breath, they get it for longer, we can go 8 days with the golf course closed. 

You're in Texas right?

26 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

-21 this morning.  I won't be leaving the house today.   High will be 6 below.  Still better than the last two days where the high was around 13 below

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

-21 this morning.  I won't be leaving the house today.   High will be 6 below.  Still better than the last two days where the high was around 13 below

Can you actually tell a difference in -6 and -13, asking for a friend. 

My knees are a better predictor of the cold coming than the meteorologists here. 

Edited by Crampknees

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would rather be in zero degree weather with the sun out and no wind than 25 above with wind or clouds.  Especially wind.  Wind just pushes the cold right through you

I agree. The wind is the biggest factor.  When I was in CDA I could walk outside in jeans and a t-shirt on a 10 degree day if there was no wind.