• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 minutes ago, RendZone said:

He also knows that his comments are going to get him voted out of the White House. 

You hope. Joe didn't leave his basement for nothing. He knows he is in trouble. I just don't get the libs infatuation with his comments. He is an asshole and speaks before he thinks. He probably has said inappropriate things to women and maybe touched them when he shouldn't have. Every male presidential democrat for the last 50 years has done the same. Obama is the lone exception and he is rumored to like men. I understand people voting dem for policy reasons. The idea that the dems are the moral choice is pure bullshit. The party agenda is nothing but Godless ideology being carried out by perverted and  evil individuals. 

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

You hope. Joe didn't leave his basement for nothing. He knows he is in trouble. I just don't get the libs infatuation with his comments. He is an asshole and speaks before he thinks. He probably has said inappropriate things to women and maybe touched them when he shouldn't have. Every male presidential democrat for the last 50 years has done the same. Obama is the lone exception and he is rumored to like men. I understand people voting dem for policy reasons. The idea that the dems are the moral choice is pure bullshit. The party agenda is nothing but Godless ideology being carried out by perverted and  evil individuals. 

At this point, Hitler might be the better “moral choice.” Also, someone as homophobic as you obviously has a thing for dudes. Just come clean with it - we promise it won’t change our opinions of you. 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

"He is rumored to like men."

There you go. First hand sources are fake news but rumors are something you should consider. There is your current Republican party.

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Trump is going to get handed a beat down this November. His biggest problem is his big mouth and his Twitter rage. Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent; with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

"He is rumored to like men."

There you go. First hand sources are fake news but rumors are something you should consider. There is your current Republican party.

Never said Trump didn't say it. He may have. There are just as many rumors and sources on Biden and Obama saying and doing bad things. We have California libs on here upset that Trump said nasty thing about vets. The truth is Clinton and Obama fucking killed military pay and healthcare. There is no denying this. Trump probably isn't a vet loving politician but he has increased benefits and pay way more than the last two dem presidents. I am sure most all the aw posters are stand up people. Many are from Cali. How the hell can all these libs ignore what the dems just passed yesterday in Cali. You can't claim the moral high ground when your part endorses aids carrying men fucking young boys. Anyone with kids in California should be much more pissed about this than Trump.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

Bernie calls himself a social democrat but he’s not fooling anyone.

All of those calling for wealth redistribution are absolutely marxists. They’re all pushing for equal outcomes, not equal opportunities, and that’s at the core of Marxism.

Ya the rich paying taxes is a marxist idea. Amazon makes 15 billion a year and pays nothing in taxes. That's fair to you?

5 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Ya the rich paying taxes is a marxist idea. Amazon makes 15 billion a year and pays nothing in taxes. That's fair to you?

amazon should certainly pay their fair share in taxes, but the idea still holds true - the progressive arm of the party wants wealth redistribution, and they're not shy about saying so. they've been going after the billionaires for a good while now.

I want to take his word for it but unfortunately if he says something, he's almost always lying. 

This is one of those things I don't want to be true. It's absolutely horrific. Trump is a vile human being but I'd hope there's at least some minor shred of decency in there. Even Voldemort had 1/7 of a soul.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I want to take his word for it but unfortunately if he says something, he's almost always lying. 

This is one of those things I don't want to be true. It's absolutely horrific. Trump is a vile human being but I'd hope there's at least some minor shred of decency in there. Even Voldemort had 1/7 of a soul.

If true, it's not even in the top 100 worst things he's said. But yeah, it's a pretty transparent picture of his nihilism.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

If true, it's not even in the top 100 worst things he's said. But yeah, it's a pretty transparent picture of his nihilism.

Well, maybe overall it's not. But imagine the President of the United States just calling fallen soldiers "losers". It's absolutely despicable and goes against everything this country is supposed to stand for. Everything HE supposedly stands for.

I'm not denying it's in character for him to say shit like this, I'm just trying to at least be partial here and think it's just shit coming out because there's an election in two months. 

Maybe he doesn't deserve that but I just cannot fathom an American saying something like this, let alone the fucking President.

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I remember something about Benghazi and a video. A particular group of elected officials lied to some gold star families while  standing in front of the caskets. Of course this was well after the politicians refused to provide adequate security and left Americans to die. 

Benghazi! You're already jumping to stage 5 of MAGA defensiveness, which means you believe the allegations to be true.