• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

13 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Trump may not be a rapists but grabbing women by their pussy or grabbing their tits or kissing them without permission is close enough that he shouldn't be talking. It is like the pot calling the kettle black of a maybe a more inappropriate word.

Trump is a despicable human being.  No need to overstate or lie about who he is or what he has said.  It just gives his followers more fodder.

8 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Assuming such a tape exists, will it change the mind of a single voter in this country?

exactly.

social media and the msm is clogged with people trying to prove daily that trump is a disgusting piece of crap. you know what? all of us already know this and no one is denying it. he's a terrible person with an enormous ego etc etc. etc. and no one disputes it.

8 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

He said African nations without specifying which, so left to interpretation. Also I'll prove he said all Mexicans are all rapists (exaggeration for effect, Trump does it all time) when he proves Omarosa is a dog.

So the answer is he didn't say that. The thing is, people believe that nonsense in real life

On 8/14/2018 at 10:28 PM, Adam said:

Whoa. Cramp is not doing well in Magaland. I’ll stop replying to you dude

You're cool dude. We all get bitchy at times, has no bearing on my respect for you. Ask Lou, I am drinking fireball at 8am. 

If you notice most the time I really am making fun of myself.  Just slam me back, I actually laugh.  

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

I plan to slam some drinks early on Saturday

I may be an ass because the golf game is down the drain and no hope seems to be on the horizon, think it is age.  We play a Weds. skins scramble and everyone wanted me on their team years back and now it is "do not put him on our team."

On 8/16/2018 at 1:30 AM, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve honestly never heard anything positive about them.  Methodology is shit apparently. 

Of course the prognosticators haven’t exactly been accurate lately.  So who knows. 

According to gallup the conman has had an approval of 8-13% among black voters. Turns out you have to be unthreatened by white nationalism in order to approve of white nationalism.  

Pretty much everyone I know who admits they voted for Trump is a prejudice person. They may not like that they're prejudice, they don't brag about it, but they are. Once someone has racism in their heart its tough to get out.  

22 minutes ago, MuellerTime said:

According to gallup the conman has had an approval of 8-13% among black voters. Turns out you have to be unthreatened by white nationalism in order to approve of white nationalism.  

Pretty much everyone I know who admits they voted for Trump is a prejudice person. They may not like that they're prejudice, they don't brag about it, but they are. Once someone has racism in their heart its tough to get out.  

These kind of statements is why the left lost to Trump. Labeling people you don't agree with is stupid.