• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

36 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

She was asleep while her drug dealer boyfriend shot a cop? I don’t blame the bf if it was a no knock entry however she was not dead asleep. She leased a fucking car and apartment for a piece of shit bf. someone was killed in that car. She knew the bf was wanted and may very well have been involved in drug dealing herself. There were 1000s of dicks she could have sucked. She couldn’t find one that wasn’t a criminal? I doubt that. It is very likely she knew and benefited from drug money. 

So I did a search on the boyfriend that shot the cop that night, Kenneth Walker, and I couldn’t find anything about a record or being a drug dealer. Are you talking about an ex boyfriend that was named in the warrant?

Get your facts straight homo.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So I did a search on the boyfriend that shot the cop that night, Kenneth Walker, and I couldn’t find anything about a record or being a drug dealer. Are you talking about an ex boyfriend that was named in the warrant?

Get your facts straight homo.

I won't claim to be an expert in who was her official bf. Walker was not the suspect. However, the guy she leased the car for (Glover) was a drug dealer. Her family admitted she was still seeing  Glover. Video placed him at her apartment earlier in the day.  If Walker got some pussy that night he probably wasnt her first for the day. If Walker was first, it  is possible her relationship with Glover was solely for selling drugs.  I would bet money she was fucking a drug dealer and likely financing the operation. 

45 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I won't claim to be an expert in who was her official bf. Walker was not the suspect. However, the guy she leased the car for (Glover) was a drug dealer. Her family admitted she was still seeing  Glover. Video placed him at her apartment earlier in the day.  If Walker got some pussy that night he probably wasnt her first for the day. If Walker was first, it  is possible her relationship with Glover was solely for selling drugs.  I would bet money she was fucking a drug dealer and likely financing the operation. 

“Sam Aguiar, an attorney for Taylor's family, said Taylor had dated Glover, one of the police's main suspects, two years earlier and that they maintained a "passive friendship."

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2020/06/16/breonna-taylor-fact-check-7-rumors-wrong/5326938002/

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

“Sam Aguiar, an attorney for Taylor's family, said Taylor had dated Glover, one of the police's main suspects, two years earlier and that they maintained a "passive friendship."

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2020/06/16/breonna-taylor-fact-check-7-rumors-wrong/5326938002/

No shit. The passive relationship involved her leasing him a fucking car and him crashing at her place quite often.  Would you lease a car for your drug dealing ex? A car that someone had already been murdered in? There are taped calls from Glover in jail where she discusses the drug house and their relationship. People need to stop acting like she had no idea what was going on. She was questioned earlier about the dead fucking body in her car. When was the last time somebody you didn't know was murdered in your fucking car? This girl was a fucking criminal just like the others'

https://www.wkyt.com/2020/08/26/warrants-issued-for-arrest-of-breonna-taylors-ex-boyfriend-amid-leaked-new-documents/

13 minutes ago, calscuf said:

“Jamarcus”

I‘m at the point that I think black people are naming their kids these names just to fuck with me.

Don't forget Damarius. He was arrested too. These people kill me with defending her as if she was an innocent bystander. She was involved in the money and probably fucking the whole crew. 

On 9/13/2020 at 1:21 PM, tdawg87 said:

I mean, do you know it's not true? 

On 9/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, Taylor said:

https://kutv.com/news/local/40-of-police-officer-families-experience-domestic-violence-study-says

The study that found a 40% domestic abuse rate in police families was conducted in the early 90s, but there hasn't been any sufficient data in the last 30 years to get more current statistic.

Do you have any data that does refute the study? I'd honestly love to see it.

I won't make that claim anymore because I realize it's not helpful to the conversation.

This is what I know.

What I know is that there is no requirement to document anyones job occupation when they are arrested. And as such, there is no such database one could find that would list crimes against job titles.

Anymore than you can find a database showing catholics vs protestants for domestic violence.

As there is no database, there is no way a reporter could tap into "domestic violence reference.com" and compile who the GOAT numbers are.

The only say you could actually conduct that study would be to compile every DV arrest made nationwide, follow up with each suspect, and ask what job title they hold.

Do you think this was actually done?

And do you think reporters can walk into police records bureaus or county courthouses and say "i want to see all the arrests reports over the last decade, and Ill need all the personal info, like where the suspect works"?

Like I said. Its a bullshit stat. 

I can count on one hand the amount of calls over 15 years that involved a cop. Yes, it does happen. I would need to count on both hands the amount of DV calls I go on every day for people who arent cops.

And I dont ask where they work when I go to those calls.... its irrelevant.  

TORS, the article I linked to earlier mentioned that spouses of police officers are often afraid to report domestic abuse because they don't trust that law enforcement will believe them. Do you buy that? 

I think the vast majority of police officers are good people, but the nature of the job attracts certain power-hungry types, and the stress of the job causes others to lash out in unhealthy ways. It just seems, from the outside, that there's a lack of transparency in law enforcement, and it's disheartening and frustrating when police officers get away with stuff that civilians would certainly be prosecuted for.

Keep doing what you're doing, and thanks for engaging us on these topics. I know it can't be easy.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

TORS, the article I linked to earlier

Is thirty years old without any relevance to today. A more recent study creates a completely different number. So please quit using an antiquated source that has been drummed up for sensationalized purposes. It's disingenuous and a non starter.

A more recent study, done in 2013, noted the lack of data surrounding police officers and domestic violence.

That study examined 324 cases of domestic violence involving officers.

It found that 281 officers from 226 law enforcement agencies were arrested for domestic violence.

"Some of the officers had multiple criminal cases and/or multiple victims. There were 70 OIDV [officer-involved domestic violence] cases during 2005, 116 cases in 2006, and 138 cases in 2007. The percentage of total police crimes that were OIDV cases remained relatively stable from 2005 (17.2%) to 2007 (16%)," the study says.

https://scholarworks.bgsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/&httpsredir=1&article=1005&context=crim_just_pub

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

TORS, the article I linked to earlier mentioned that spouses of police officers are often afraid to report domestic abuse because they don't trust that law enforcement will believe them. Do you buy that? 

I think the vast majority of police officers are good people, but the nature of the job attracts certain power-hungry types, and the stress of the job causes others to lash out in unhealthy ways. It just seems, from the outside, that there's a lack of transparency in law enforcement, and it's disheartening and frustrating when police officers get away with stuff that civilians would certainly be prosecuted for.

Keep doing what you're doing, and thanks for engaging us on these topics. I know it can't be easy.

domestic violence victims as a whole dont report... its not a cop spouse thing. But more to the point, again, to make it a legit study, youd have to interview every DV case nationwide..... this has never happened, nor ever will.

What has happened is people have created this myth. 

Like I said, in order to prove anything, youd have to open EVRRY case, and show that, like you said, it happens more in cop homes than non cop homes. 

Doing it the way the article you posted would be like taking covid cases from LA alone, having a handful of quotes saying "I couldnt get in to Harbor UCLA to see a doctor", and writing an article saying "covid patients cant see a doctor, in America". All while ignoring the people who did get into Harbor UCLA, and Kaiser, and MLK, Centinella, etc etc

On 9/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, Taylor said:

This is absolutely true. Every police officer is racist and unworthy of respect.

Just like you think every black person is a criminal.

Absolutist language doesn't help anything.

I won't say every black man is a criminal. I will say statistics show they are much more likely to commit violent crimes than white people. The cops don't cause this problem but bastard children do. As a Christian, you seem to doubt or ignore the family structure in God's plan.  The black community is addicted to victim hood and is allergic to responsibility. All the white liberals kissing their ass is only empowering fatal flaws. We need white and black leaders to call out the black community and stop glorifying their juvenile behavior.

My son is a pretty good athlete. I won't take credit for him going from backwoods to Cali. He earned that. I will say I never lied to him. From the age of 5, I let him know when he sucked. I took it too far at times but he needed honesty. His worst games were so much better than the other kids that nobody  really got on him. I did because I love him. I wanted him to reach his goals.  If libs love the black community, it is time to show some tough love and kick them in the ass. 

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

Is thirty years old without any relevance to today. A more recent study creates a completely different number. So please quit using an antiquated source that has been drummed up for sensationalized purposes. It's disingenuous and a non starter.

A more recent study, done in 2013, noted the lack of data surrounding police officers and domestic violence.

That study examined 324 cases of domestic violence involving officers.

It found that 281 officers from 226 law enforcement agencies were arrested for domestic violence.

"Some of the officers had multiple criminal cases and/or multiple victims. There were 70 OIDV [officer-involved domestic violence] cases during 2005, 116 cases in 2006, and 138 cases in 2007. The percentage of total police crimes that were OIDV cases remained relatively stable from 2005 (17.2%) to 2007 (16%)," the study says.

https://scholarworks.bgsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/&httpsredir=1&article=1005&context=crim_just_pub

The article I linked to literally mentions this. It said there's been no data for 30 years.