• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So you think you know baseball #3 (win 2 Angels tickets)

So I hope this one will be a little harder than the last question. Just to up the stakes I will give away 2 Angel tickets to the correct answer *(section 427 row B. Since we will probably have many winners also give me the box scores for both teams for tonight game. For example, Angels 4 runs 10 hits 2 errors, Astros 1 run 6 hits 0 errors. I will compare to the final box score and subtract the difference between your guess and the actual number of all 6 categories then add each resulting differences. To further clarify, Using my guesses above. If the final box score is Angels 9 runs 14 hits 2 errors and Astros 2 run 8 hits, 1 error. I get the following (9-4)+(14-10)+(2-2)+(2-1)+(8-6)+(1-0)=13. Remember, lowest scores wins.

Whomever has the correct guess and lowest score wins. I will announce the winner at the end of the game tonight.  I will accept all correct answers between now and 7pm tonight. Good luck!

The question is based upon MLB rules. The Atlanta Braves and Cincinnati Reds are in a tie game in the bottom of the 9th. There are no runners on and 2 outs. Hitter # 1 has a 3-0 count. on a 3-0 count hitter #1 swings out of his shoes and misses for strike 1. He strained his oblique and cannot continue his at bat. Hitter #2 comes to the plate to finish the at bat. On the first pitch (3-1 count) hitter #2 hits a home run to win the game. Hitter #2 is only credited with an RBI but not a run. How is this possible?