• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fostering Kittens

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

I was feeding the kittens on Saturday while listening to Taylor Swift's new album.

So the gayness cancelled itself out.

Sounds more like you doubled down on it.

I guess it depends on what you were wearing while feeding the kittens. If your collar was popped and  you were wearing loafers without any socks with skintight pants and contemplating purchasing concert tickets to her next tour, you definitely doubled down.

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

Sounds more like you doubled down on it.

I guess it depends on what you were wearing while feeding the kittens. If your collar was popped and  you were wearing loafers without any socks with skintight pants and contemplating purchasing concert tickets to her next tour, you definitely doubled down.

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Nice blouse. 

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

That's a lot of pussy, Taylor.

Anyhow, what's the over/under on how many kittens Taylor and his wife keep? I'd say 2 (2 is a lot of fun).

We already have a 9-year-old cat, and since we live in a one bedroom apartment, we're only planning to keep one of these kittens.

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

I was feeding the kittens on Saturday while listening to Taylor Swift's new album.

So the gayness cancelled itself out.

This math adds up.  

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

We already have a 9-year-old cat, and since we live in a one bedroom apartment, we're only planning to keep one of these kittens.

This is going to be a brutal decision. 

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

Lol

You're keeping more than that and you know it.

F*ck when I adopted my cat I almost took home the 2 kittens they had as well.