• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/20 Angels @ Rangers : Game 1

5 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Why does Hunter Pence looks like the biggest douchebag in the world with how he wears his pants.... like high pants look fine on everyone else except him. He just looks like a grade A douche.

I was at a bar in the San Gabriel Valley a couple of years ago and the Dodgers/Giants game was on. A guy next to me with an accent noticed Pence batting and said "I can't stand Hunter Pence." I laughed and asked where he was from; he replied Kenya. I asked who his favorite team is and he said "I don't know anything about baseball, I just recognize that stance and don't like that guy." 

So you may be on to something here. Even a guy from Kenya who knows nothing about baseball reflexively dislikes Pence. 

2 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

So you may be on to something here. Even a guy from Kenya who knows nothing about baseball reflexively dislikes Pence. 

I never had a problem with Hunter. I even rooted for him with the Gigantes. But since about three years ago, I almost upchuck every time I see or hear his last name.

Most impressive performance I've ever seen from Heaney. Exactly what his team needed on a doubleheader day after extra innings last night. And, to state the obvious: this is a makeup game from the day his good friend died. Just awesome, Andrew.

(NOTE: Unless he blows the five-run lead. Then I can't stand him again.)