• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols is excited for Mike Trout to see “real” baseball fans

krAbs

6 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

He was at the games and said... "What suddenly they care about baseball herd"....  It was just limp-wristed smack from a guy who's career in Anaheim was littered with accusations he didn't care if try hard enough....

IP is drunk

28 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Because I disagree that he talked shit on us I don’t understand it.  Imagine if the entire world had this victim mentality we would be in a very sad place.  

Like Albert? The Pujols’ were mad at God because the Cardinals ownership didn’t pay him stupid money. 

1 minute ago, RBM said:

Interesting. Let’s have some fun with that.

So if Someone said your ex-wife’s new husband is a Real Father To Your Kids you would be cool with that?  Aren’t they saying you are a Bad Father?

I don't have an ex-wife 

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:
1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Exactly, like F*ck the dudes that bitch about everything team related, that don’t go to games, and then decide to be bothered by this.  

Well I DO go to the games and have for many years and while on the surface I found his comment a little demeaning,I didn’t fault him.  He’s entitled to his opinion, like everybody else on this board.

Comparing St. Louis fans, or Cubs fans, or Yankee fans to Angel fans is futile.  Like another poster said many threads back, Southern California is a melting pot where people desire to live.  Unfortunately they keep their fandom.  Big fracking deal.

Our fans can be great sometimes, and they can seem disinterested sometimes.  Hell, sometimes I’m guilty of that. I think Albert comparing St Louis fans to Angel fans was using to much of a broad brush.

But again, it’s his opinion.  Big deal, he’s entitled to it.  

23 minutes ago, Glen said:

This is good.

and a Craig 

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Hahahahaha Jesus Christ 

13 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Haha, pretty sure that one might be in jest.

PleaseGod.

13 hours ago, Lou said:

It would be the Best Marriage in Baseball.

13 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That has to be satire...

3 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Well I DO go to the games and have for many years and while on the surface I found his comment a little demeaning,I didn’t fault him.  He’s entitled to his opinion, like everybody else on this board.

Comparing St. Louis fans, or Cubs fans, or Yankee fans to Angel fans is futile.  Like another poster said many threads back, Southern California is a melting pot where people desire to live.  Unfortunately they keep their fandom.  Big fracking deal.

Our fans can be great sometimes, and they can seem disinterested sometimes.  Hell, sometimes I’m guilty of that. I think Albert comparing St Louis fans to Angel fans was using to much of a broad brush.

But again, it’s his opinion.  Big deal, he’s entitled to it.  

Yea you aren’t the audience I was talking to, you actually seem like a reasonable person.