• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

BEST. OFFSEASON. EVER!!

Chuck

50 minutes ago, Kenny said:

We never have to read those BS articles or see the BS segments from ESPN saying Trout should be traded or that the Angels don’t deserve him.

The white guy across from Stephen A Smith tried to do it just now.  Smith (who I hate slightly less now), hushed him up.

ESPN is terrible.

I watched Russo's meltdown on MLBN for the lulz. Guy is a complete douche.

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm glad that I'm not working from home today, because I have the MLB Network on 24/7 when I am. 

I probably would have thrown my remote through the tv after watching that asshole. 

Just for the lolz, what did that cockgobbler say?

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

All these east coast blowhards who were so convinced that Trout was leaving are now the same idiots saying he chose to stay with a team that can't make the playoffs. Looks like we can expect the playoffs for this team for the foreseeable future considering their track record with predictions

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm glad that I'm not working from home today, because I have the MLB Network on 24/7 when I am. 

I probably would have thrown my remote through the tv after watching that asshole. 

Dude...  You dont want to know --- the guy claims to have this massive insight on the game and yet when talking about the farm him and his in studio lackey couldnt come up with ONE minor leaguer of merit...   He's never heard of Jo Adell.    FWIW, Ken Rosenthal came on and basically slapped him around a bit..  Not sure anything stuck but it was nice to see Rosenthal step up and point out the positives.

28 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

He didn't understand why Trout didn't wait a couple years to hear offers from the Sox, Cubs and his beloved Yankees. Then he trashed the Angels as being a nobody team with no pitching. Just your typical east coast nonsense that we've all come to expect. 

Like IP said, Rosenthal came on and set him straight but I'm sure it went in one ear and out the other.

40 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

He's pissed that Trout ain't goin' East. To bolster his slam on the Angels' as non-competitive, he listed their wins for the past 5 seasons. He then pointed to a number next to 2015, which was accurate at 85 wins, and called it "65" and stuck with "65" for the rest of his nonsense rant.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

He didn't understand why Trout didn't wait a couple years to hear offers from the Sox, Cubs and his beloved Yankees. Then he trashed the Angels as being a nobody team with no pitching. Just your typical east coast nonsense that we've all come to expect. 

Like IP said, Rosenthal came on and set him straight but I'm sure it went in one ear and out the other.

I fricken hate that guy. He hates the Angels. 

In their MLB Network top 10 SS rankings, most had Simmons 3-6 on their list. He ranked Simmons 10th and said he's no bat and all defense, and defense alone doesn't win game -- that all of the SS's (he even had JJ Hardy above Simmons) ranked ahead of him can play defense as good as Simmons. 

Just a complete moron that doesn't know shit about baseball. 

55 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I fricken hate that guy. He hates the Angels. 

In their MLB Network top 10 SS rankings, most had Simmons 3-6 on their list. He ranked Simmons 10th and said he's no bat and all defense, and defense alone doesn't win game -- that all of the SS's (he even had JJ Hardy above Simmons) ranked ahead of him can play defense as good as Simmons. 

Just a complete moron that doesn't know shit about baseball. 

Russo is basically your average, ignorant internet troll, except he gets paid for his cold takes.