• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

Chuck

Ok I've got a random prediction to keep the conversation rolling along. Kevin Maitan finishes the season hitting about .220 or .230 with pedestrian power numbers, but progresses to Advanced A Ball next year and puts on a clinic, mashing 30 HR's whole playing 3B and he will reappear on Top 100 lists.

The majority of the conversation on next year's minor league thread will focus on the validity of those numbers. Some will reference Brandon Wood's performance and say it's inflated, others will say that Inland Empire is a pitcher's park and that he did half his damage in a pitcher's park, so it's legitimate.

So, we have that to look forward to. 

1 hour ago, Second Base said:

Ok I've got a random prediction to keep the conversation rolling along. Kevin Maitan finishes the season hitting about .220 or .230 with pedestrian power numbers, but progresses to Advanced A Ball next year and puts on a clinic, mashing 30 HR's whole playing 3B and he will reappear on Top 100 lists.

The majority of the conversation on next year's minor league thread will focus on the validity of those numbers. Some will reference Brandon Wood's performance and say it's inflated, others will say that Inland Empire is a pitcher's park and that he did half his damage in a pitcher's park, so it's legitimate.

So, we have that to look forward to. 

If that happens I'll be as happy and surprised as anyone. I won't doubt the validity of those numbers, but just hope he'll be able to sustain it and continue developing.

8 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hi guys, we have a new gallery up of some of our top prospects from our photographer for the Burlington Bees. 

Check it out: 

Definitely more to come in this gallery so be sure to bookmark it gents.

Hoping we see Wilson, Jackson, Knowles and other talented Sum Yung Gui's in Burlington before the end of the season to get some shots of them.