• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should the Angels allow Trout...

Torridd

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Salesmen compete against each other on the same team.   Players compete with each other against other teams.   

you don't think players compete against each other other for better stats, etc? 

salespeople usually have their own sales territory and together they compete against rival companies. 

17 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I hear what your saying, but imagine being a manager right of an office and you really want to hire another salesman. But your top salesman in the company has worked with the guy your about to hire and he says listen I've worked with him dudes a complete jackass and can't stand him I don't want to work with him, if you hire him the rest of the guys here are not gonna be happy and I probably am going to bounce. Do you still hire the salesman or do you think you keep looking. 

I probably wouldn't hire him, but on the other hand, players/employees should also be professional for the good of the company. If the top salesman is that good, the others should try to work with him. It's better for them to work with one person and try to "conform" him, than to not work with him at all.