• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Had a Breury White Oak last night....I liked it, pretty strong flavor to match the 11.8%

Going for an Upright Seven today and came across the magical Vertical Epic 10/10/10.....probably should have bought as many of these as possible.

I have two bottles of VE 10, I don't want to open them. Love to find one now so I could try how it is aging without losing one of my current stock

Keith, Ninkasi isnt anything great. Although I think Tricerahops is solid, not a top tier IPA but very good. Ninkasi was in the SoCal market once and left it due to a poor response. We will see if they make it this time around.

Think I need to try another one. I didn't hate it but wasn't anything great.

I noticed that the Provisions Market in Old Towne Orange has Muis by Phantom Carriage on tap. First time it debuts outside of LA County. Phantom Carriage is a small batch endeavor and this is their first beer. I have been lucky enough to drink this one on numerous occasions and it is superb. Muis is a 100% Brett fermented Belgian style Wild Blonde. If you like lighter bodied belgians this is up your alley. Think a stronger Duvel Green. Probably won't last too long so go give it a try if you are in the area.

Finally got around to having Leinenkugels Orange Shandy. If you're a fan of Blue Moon or ShockTop, then you'll love this beer. I wouldn't recommend an orange wedge since this beer already has a strong orange flavor. Not as good as Summer Shandy, but still very good.

Next up is Ninkasi Vanilla Oatis. My first from Ninkasi brewing. (Passed on the Tricerahops.)

El cerrito was packed. There was a little line to grab the RR beers when I got there at 5:15. Still had plenty left, especially Pliny. Send your Corona people!

Too bad my Corona mules like beer too and a one bottle limit on all 3 doesn't work. They got their one already.