• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tmobile customers. 3/27 is the MLB day. And Thursday 3/29 AT&T is giving away baseball tix. (Might be Doggies though.)

gotbeer

Todays the day.  Easy to redeem.  Took no more than a minute.  

Also, looks like At&t is going to have some kind of promotion on Thursday 9 am Pacific.  They are giving away baseball tickets.  Although from the picture, it looks like Doggie tickets.  But who knows, maybe they will get some sense and have some of the good safe tickets available.  This one though is first come first serve.  Looks like they will be releasing some on Thursday and another batch on Friday.  

Edited by gotbeer

We had bounced around a couple of carriers but only Verizon seems to be effective at our house. We have a CHP broadcast tower at the top of Kellog Hill that scrambles everything but the Verizon wireless feed. I would prefer a cheaper alternative.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

We had bounced around a couple of carriers but only Verizon seems to be effective at our house. We have a CHP broadcast tower at the top of Kellog Hill that scrambles everything but the Verizon wireless feed. I would prefer a cheaper alternative.

That sucks. TMobile's coverage has improved in leaps and bounds around here. Perhaps things have changed get around where you are?

2 hours ago, TroutField said:

This is awesome... I got T-mobile maybe 6 months ago, paying so much less per month than AT&T and now this?! Saved me 120 bucks.

i was just about to give in and drop the 120 Bucks so I can watch opening day at work. 

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. TMobile definitely does well with incentives. They pay for Netflix and this, pretty solid. It doesn't hurt that their network is now more or less on par with Verizon's in most places. I'm very happy to have ditched Sprint.