• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is your all-time MLB A-hole team?

Chuck

5 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Orlando Cabrera for calling the score keeper every time he made an error and complaining.  I believe he got every single one of his errors turned into a hit that season and won a GG. lol

juan gonzalez did the same thing when he was trying to reach 100 rbis before the all star break. very dickish of him.

18 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

He popped into my head, too. Came accross him once, was kind of a dick. But maybe it was a bad day.

No, that was a normal day for Edmonds.  As an example, he got a base hit and when the opposing 1B (who was knows as being personable) asked him how he was doing, his response was “great now that you guys are in town”.   Again, it’s one example, but I understand he was that way with everyone.  Huge ego. 

Valbuena, his bat flip and general lazy attitude...wish Angels would fine him every time he does the bat flip especially when he stands there like he's hit a HR but it's not and he trots to 1B when he should be on 2B...such disrespect for how the game should be played.  Bush league stuff.

Puig especially after he flipped a fan the bird and his general disrespect for how the game should be played.

Carl Everett...caveman attitude during his playing days and after his playing career he was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and also had authorities take his daughter from his custody for charges “of excessive corporal punishment.”

Bryce Harper...ego gone wild

Billy Martin...now he was a real piece of work

Roy Halladay...witnessed him walk by a group of young fans wanting an autograph or just an acknowledgment at a spring training game without so much as giving them the courtesy of a wave or hello let alone an autograph...that's a real A-Hole to me.  Luckily Torii Hunter was behind him and came over and gave each of kids an autograph and talked with them...that's how players should respect fans.

1 hour ago, ksangel said:

Valbuena, his bat flip and general lazy attitude...wish Angels would fine him every time he does the bat flip especially when he stands there like he's hit a HR but it's not and he trots to 1B when he should be on 2B...such disrespect for how the game should be played.  Bush league stuff.

Puig especially after he flipped a fan the bird and his general disrespect for how the game should be played.

Carl Everett...caveman attitude during his playing days and after his playing career he was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and also had authorities take his daughter from his custody for charges “of excessive corporal punishment.”

Bryce Harper...ego gone wild

Billy Martin...now he was a real piece of work

Roy Halladay...witnessed him walk by a group of young fans wanting an autograph or just an acknowledgment at a spring training game without so much as giving them the courtesy of a wave or hello let alone an autograph...that's a real A-Hole to me.  Luckily Torii Hunter was behind him and came over and gave each of kids an autograph and talked with them...that's how players should respect fans.

Agree with Bryce and Puig being up on the list of today’s players. That’s a cool story about Torii as well. Doesn’t surprise me.