• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Full length Simba defense pron

krAbs

I think his 3 best plays this year were the one where he went so deep into the hole at third that he caught the base runner rounding the corner towards home and picked him off, the amazing leap and tag on the runner covering third base and that epic run down he initiated this week against Houston. Normal humans don't make plays like that.

You'd be surprised how meaningless and incorrect the end of the year awards are. 

Carlos Perez was a gold glove finalist and is now in the minors because his defense needs work.

Mike Trout lost to Adam Jones.

Mike Trout finished 2nd in MVP how many times?

Peter Bourjos has never won a gold glove. 

Kevin Kiermeier doesn't win every year. 

Andrelton Simmons doesn't win every year.

I'd like to say Simmons will win it hands down, Maldonado too. But I won't hold my breath.