• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hurricane Relief

I've heard a lot about what the NFL is doing to help but not a lot about baseball.  Seeing the empty stands in yesterday's game made me wonder why Arte wouldn't donate a percentage of ticket revenue to Houston.  I would think he would get more people to show up if it was for a good cause.  Maybe the extra fans could encourage more than 3 runs scored.

35 minutes ago, NorCal Halo said:

Mike Trout is awesome!  Meanwhile, the Texas Rangers wouldn't agree to swap series with the Astros.

Rangers being Rangers

Playing the 6 Astros home games this week at Tropacrapa Dome is an embarrassment to MLB.    I guess they were trying to mimic indoor conditions (Minute Maid's retractable roof), but couldn't they have at least moved the weekend games to say, KC?   KC is at home this week only through Wednesday.

2 hours ago, NorCal Halo said:

Mike Trout is awesome!  Meanwhile, the Texas Rangers wouldn't agree to swap series with the Astros.

In all fairness the Rangers were being nice. They can't just reschedule a 3 game series from Arlington to Houston when a shit ton of tickets have already been sold. They were going to give the Astros all of the proceeds from the series and make them the home team for that series. That sounds nice enough to me.