• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Limit of LIKES here?

The Ghost of Bob Starr

Question

AngelsWin.com is like the Angels.

Too many hits are not allowed.

Was just told I'd reached my quota of "Likes" today. I think I was at 4.

Too bad the content here is better than the product on the field. Either way it's stifled.

Well since I can't like more than 4 or maybe 5 comments... keep up the good work boys.

Our horrendous play is bringing out some of the best work on this board.

19 answers to this question

We'll to be fair Soto is trying to give kudos more than 10 times a day here but he couldn't until now.

That's right.   Wasn't complaining about the board, making a joke of a limit, I'm sure was never intended to be.  There have been some great posts in the last 24 hours.   This board on a bigger suicide watch than Jodi Arias.

Is it really relevant that he likes every fire Scioscia post?

Actually Eric, I wasn't trying to like every Sosh fire post.  I've kept my fire Sosh posts to a minimum the last couple of years.  I called this demise a long time ago, but it isn't just the fat man's fault.   He even threw Jerry under the bus with his "good bullpen" quote to Simers.   It seems like it may be every man for himself in the organization, with Arte quiet behind the doors.   I still think the Angels should trade Sosh to the Dodgers for a starter. 

AngelsWin.com is like the Angels.

Too many hits are not allowed.

Was just told I'd reached my quota of "Likes" today. I think I was at 4.

Too bad the content here is better than the product on the field. Either way it's stifled.

Well since I can't like more than 4 or maybe 5 comments... keep up the good work boys.

Our horrendous play is bringing out some of the best work on this board.

Hmmm. I've posted more than 4 times.