• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK guys....

Chuck

Question

I've been getting several complaints from mostly iPhone & iPad users that you've been pop-ups and redirects as a result of ads that I have been running. Ads that I run to make money to pay for this website.

I have taken ALL of the ads down in hopes of implementing one ad code at a time in hopes of finding which one is causing the pop-ups and redirects. 

For those who have paid for an ad-free service, thank you. For those who haven't, I need your input. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will start introducing once ad at a time and I will not introduce another ad until it's clear that the previous one is not the problem.

So... enjoy an entire ad free, pop-up free, redirect free forum, FREE OF CHARGE and please help ME, help you enjoy your AngelsWin.com experience. 

Thank you! 

Sorry dudes. 

There is a paid service that I've referenced in the past not to see ads or pop ups. 

If you want a year or lifetime of no ads, pop ups or redirects you can PayPal charlesrichter@hotmail.com $25 for a year or $100 for a lifetime of no ads. 

Gotta pay for the services provided here somehow.

PS: This is not happening on desktop PC, laptops, Samsung, Android devices or any other mobile devices outside of iOS. 

I would try using Google Chrome on your Apple iPhones to see if that helps. If not, it's clearly an iOS issue.