• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Over / Under

Slegnaac

Over / Under   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mike Trout reach or exceed 300 Home Runs before expiration of his current contract?

• Over 300 Home Runs
    • Under 300 Home Runs
    • 300 exactly

Over the last 5 seasons, he as averaged 32.6 hr/seasons (not counting 2017), which would land him juuust below 300. But, given the fact that he has been trending up, and averaged 35.5 over the last 3 seasons (if he does that again, he will nudge just over 300) and technically would be on pace for 49.5 this year if it wasn't for that injury (a pace that would put him near 350 by the end of his contract), he should hit 300. Assuming nothing horrible happens. *knock on brandon wood*

3 hours ago, Dochalo said:

why don't you participate in a thread instead of always bringing your own agenda.  

2 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Probably because he's a troll daddy.

Anyone else notice that these guys didn't participate in the thread? lol

i say he Trout falls short. 

Edited by Lou

33 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

I noticed lol 

I'm going to go with Trout falling short as well. If Trout hits 12 more bombs this year, he would still have to average 40 a year for the next 3 to do it. I have averaging about 35 or so over the next three years. I hope I'm wrong.

Suck it Lou.

Closer to 34 than 40, btw. 40/year would put him around 320.

20 hours ago, krAbs said:

Over the last 5 seasons, he as averaged 32.6 hr/seasons (not counting 2017), which would land him juuust below 300. But, given the fact that he has been trending up, and averaged 35.5 over the last 3 seasons (if he does that again, he will nudge just over 300) and technically would be on pace for 49.5 this year if it wasn't for that injury (a pace that would put him near 350 by the end of his contract), he should hit 300. Assuming nothing horrible happens. *knock on brandon wood*

Brandon Wood deserves to be the poster child for great prospects who failed.

In regards to Trout, assuming he doesn't get injured or struggle, I am saying over.