• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Scared the shit outta my wife jumping up and yelling GOAL when Ryan scored that...  Lets win this shit!

Geeze nate.  One night you wake up your kid.  Now you scare your wife.  She's going to kick you out and make you go to the bar soon.

well, OT didn't last long.......Game 7 back at Honda Center.

if Ducks would have won tonight it would have been stealing one away -- nothing wrong with that -- but the Ducks first goal was sort of a fluke -- would have been a very tough loss for Detroit.

Red Wings are always tough -- GAME 7 will be an outright WAR.

GO DUCKS.........

Saw that coming from a mile away. Just like games 2 and 4, as soon as they make any headway, they promptly give it right back. 

Yup, I walked away to the kitchen.  I knew what was coming and glad I only heard it and didn't see it.

Very tough way to lose. Really hoped we could finish them in Detroit. I picked up my Game Seven tickets. I'll be at the Tilted Kilt most of the afternoon pre gaming. Join in on the fun, folks! Its going to be a huge night.

KINGS WIN!!!

All right, Ducks, Kings did their part to get the LA Kings/ Anaheim Ducks playoff series.

Time for the Ducks to win Game Seven at the Honda Center......

Game 7 vs. Detroit is going to be an all out war..........

The Defending Stanley Cup Champions await the winner.........

Don't worry Ducks fans. There's no chance you guys lose. Losing would give the Kings home ice in the next series of the playoffs and that would rip a hole in the space time continuum.

I guess the way it works is this -- if the Ducks win Game 7, we (the Kings, that's US) play the Ducks.

If the Red Wings win Game 7, we play the Sharks.

They're all tough, but with that choice, now I'm really rooting for the Ducks to win Game 7.

They need to come out in the first period guns ablazing.  The moment they stepped onto the ice in the first, they were being controlled by the Wings.  The Wings knew what to do, the Ducks were still looking for something to do.

Does anyone else think a Selanne, Getzlaf, Etem line would kick ass right now?

Etem really needs to play more.  Detroit just doesn't seem to have an answer for him.  Where as Detroit seems to have Perry's number.  He is just not matching up well at all this series.