• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roger Ailes passes away.

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

You can act like Dan Rather doing some goofy shit on CBS News is the equivalent to the day in, day out, putrid shit that Fox News has done for decades.  You can also piss on my leg and tell me its raining.  Whatever you need to let you go to sleep at night.  I ain't buying it for a second.

http://deadspin.com/fox-news-pays-tribute-to-roger-ailes-by-putting-the-wor-1795351670

What Dan Rather did got him fired but more than that. The most respected name in television news falsified stories. He took 70 years of news and journalism credibility built up by CBS and shit canned it. 

That is a little different than a panel of shrill models reading teleprompters, competing with other shrill models on the other stations to see who could be the most obnoxious while posing as news anchors. 

Respect is earned.

The discussion is what had a bigger impact, some guy placing models on an opinion show and selling it as news or a respected news entity not just crossing the line of journalistic integrity but blowing it up.

I'll take something serious over fluff for $500, Alex.

some guy placing models on an opinion show and selling it as news

Yeah.  THAT'S what Fox news has been doing for 30 years.  Its the models that has everybody complaining.  Seriously you sound stupid.  Or in denial.  The number one complaint about Fox news has been the hot talking heads.

Okay.

giphy.gif?response_id=591e22a261b879367a

giphy.gif?response_id=591e22def64b7daa5f

giphy.gif?response_id=591e2298e186e5136b

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

What I don't like about these stations is that they don't investigate, they don't send out field reporters, they don't do anything but sit and make political commentary and call themselves a news station. If you're going to call yourself a news station at least go find some damn news yourself

What you suggest sounds expensive and a ratings killer.

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

What I don't like about these stations is that they don't investigate, they don't send out field reporters, they don't do anything but sit and make political commentary and call themselves a news station. If you're going to call yourself a news station at least go find some damn news yourself

Gone are the days of the one man mobile uplink center to bring news where it happens, when it happens.

SNL_0544_07_Update_2_Al_Franken.png