• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best April of Trout's Career

I know, there are a couple days left, but so what? Dude has killed it this year:

2017: .355/.425/.710, 7 HR, 220 OPS+

2016: .291/.386/.523, 5 HR, 150 OPS+,

2015: .329/.447/.592, 5 HR, 194 OPS+

2014: .321/.403/.596, 6 HR, 180 OPS+

2013: .261/.333/.432, 2 HR, 112 OPS+

2012: only played a couple games

If he goes 0-10 the next two games, then his numbers probably drop below 2014/15, but he looks like he's having the best start of his career - already has more HR than any previous April.

Trout has never had a bad June before in his career. Always been great in June. In July, he's been great 3 of the 5 seasons and last year, a "down" July still saw him post an OBP of over .430! He just wasn't getting as many hits and extra base hits that we're used to seeing. If he can have a great May like in 2013 and last year, he might finnaly post a season in which he has an OPS of at least 1.000.

16 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I had the same thought. That said, if he actually goes 0-10 then I'll be glad to know about my magical powers and will happily use them for future gain.

I have these powers, and the thing about them is that you can't control them or even predict them. They just kick in sometimes, positive or negative.