• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think I would rather die at an earlier age being a smoker than live a few years longer and sucking dudes wieners 

Actually smokers live about 20 years longer. The stats were so bad in the 90s the government quit tracking death and disease by orientation. Much like the 80 year old drug dealer there aren’t a lot of obituaries for gays over 60. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Actually smokers live about 20 years longer. The stats were so bad in the 90s the government quit tracking death and disease by orientation. Much like the 80 year old drug dealer there aren’t a lot of obituaries for gays over 60. 

Man when you start thinking about it, being blown by a dude must be fucking amazing if these guys are willing to give up 30 years of life expectancy to do it.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Man when you start thinking about it, being blown by a dude must be fucking amazing if these guys are willing to give up 30 years of life expectancy to do it.

I think it’s more laziness and mental instability. We all struck out back in the day. Most of us just rubbed one off and called it a day. We showed up next Friday night more focused and got some pussy.
 Their mentality was to quit going for the pussy and nail the other losers in the ass. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I think it’s more laziness and mental instability. We all struck out back in the day. Most of us just rubbed one off and called it a day. We showed up next Friday night more focused and got some pussy.
 Their mentality was to quit going for the pussy and nail the other losers in the ass. 

image.gif

1 hour ago, cals said:

As a man we are constantly wanting BJs from our women. I imagine that two gay guys do it nonstop

On 10/3/2022 at 7:25 PM, Blarg said:

Just got a 3.5% surcharge on my dinner order so the employees can get healthcare. Looks like I can reduce the tip since their cost of living went down considerably at my expense. 

That’s it. I’m gonna pay less on my Hulu subscription tip to teach you a lesson about being an asshole.

Still have issues with EV's that no one prepared for

Battery-powered vehicles are exploding from water damage after Hurricane Ian, top Florida official warns

A top Florida state official warned Thursday that firefighters have battled a number of fires caused by electric vehicle (EV) batteries waterlogged from Hurricane Ian.

EV batteries that have been waterlogged in the wake of the hurricane are at risk of corrosion, which could lead to unexpected fires, according to Jimmy Patronis, the state's top financial officer and fire marshal. 

"There’s a ton of EVs disabled from Ian. As those batteries corrode, fires start," Patronis tweeted Thursday. "That’s a new challenge that our firefighters haven’t faced before. At least on this kind of scale.