• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Excellent Job, Vargas

nate

2 complete games in a row.

The starting pitching has been much better of late. Just need the pen and the offense to get on the same page...

Offense has been fine except for this situation:

tumblr_mm2hd5ZsV51sngpt4o1_500.png

As for the bullpen, we all knew our depth was terrible and currently every one of our initial bullpen pitchers except Frieri and Richards is hurt. 

Just got home from the movies...heard they won, checked the box score....and Surprise!

Three-hit shutouts, when WE throw them, are THA BOMB!!!

I have been thinking that Vargas could be the unsung hero of this season.

The marine layer was on our side tonight.

good thing the TnT boys have enough power to punch through the marine layer. I Was beginning to worry that <random scrubs batting against Blanton> were the only ones who could do it  B)

Vargas is a solid pitcher that was going to get it right. It's too bad he chose to slump early in the season along with everone else. It was a nice move to bring him in and I think he and hanson will end up paying dividends as the season wears on.

Vargas is a solid pitcher that was going to get it right. It's too bad he chose to slump early in the season along with everone else. It was a nice move to bring him in and I think he and hanson will end up paying dividends as the season wears on.

He slumped his first two starts but his last three have been great. Three straight starts of 7+ innings with 2ER or fewer. Two complete games. Tonight he got a well deserved win.