• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What do you guys want to read about in spring training?

Jeff Fletcher

9 hours ago, CALZONE said:

Why is it so difficult for the Angels to fire Mike Scioscia? Because of 2002? 

You realize the Angels have the 5th highest win total in the AL the last 5 years?  Dreadful huh?   I believe that's also the worst 5 year run of the MS era  But hey, I'm sure they will be able to replace him just as easily as they have Stoneman, GA, and Howie.  

Hopefully Eppler and not Arte will be the final word on whoever it is ends up replacing him.

i'd like to know what the injured pitchers from last year have been doing to rehab from their arm injuries.

i'd like to know what mike trout does during the winter to prepare for the new season. and really, stuff like that interests me about most players, like how reggie willits had an indoor batting cage in his house.

i'm always interested in clubhouse humor and the stuff they do to each other to keep the atmosphere loose.

also, what do the coaches do to prepare for the new season?

16 hours ago, Stradling said:

I appreciate you having his back, but he is a guy that allowed Mike Scioscia to take away his love of the game, somehow a grown man had his love of the game taken away by Mike Scioscia.  That may not be the exact way he put it in some threads over the years, but that is the gist of it.  

i suppose the next thing we will see is a pic of Brian mooning Sosh.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:26 PM, Jeff Fletcher said:

And I don't mean "what do you want to happen?"  I have no control over what happens. I mean what stories do you want to read?

6 weeks is a long time. Help me out!

22 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

There are 3 things that serious Angels fans will need to know about this spring.

Pitching Pitching and Pitching.

And, while you are doing all that, if you could give us some updates on the pitching that would be great.

Personally, I'd like a lengthy, in depth, interview with future HOF'r and greatest manager of all time, Joe Maddon..if you get the chance to sit down with him when the Cubs are in Tempe.  Maybe you could ask him if he has any advice for Mike S on how to improve the Angels performace this season.

Thanks.

Angels' Garrett Richards looks to be more efficient as he rebounds from elbow injury..

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/0px-743997-text-margin.html

Great start Jeff!

Thanks