• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Remember The Outrage?

Lou

On August 23, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Oz27 said:

This is a great thread, because four starts is a perfectly rational sample size for such a reaction. Mike Trout has been bad for a couple of weeks, I guess he has "gotten worse" too?

there are times sh***ing all over something and completely discounting it by regurgitating the "small sample size" mantra makes a person look foolish. 

46 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Santiago will be better in 2017 than both Nolasco and Meyer.

Maybe so, but Santiago will be only 20% of the games.  The hope for the Angels us that Nolasco and Meyers would start 40% of the gameseason.  We needed pitching depth and we got two for one.

18 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Santiago will be better in 2017 than both Nolasco and Meyer.

I don't think so.

If Meyer stays healthy, he will have a good season. His stuff is far better than Santiago's. I like Santiago but every time I thought I knew what to expect from him he would fall apart. You never knew which Hector you were going to see on any given start.