• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyler Chatwood?

Joe Smith is a rental, so his value would be down, to correct myself from before.  They should keep Smith over Street for setup.  They would have too to take back most of Street's remaining money owed for any value in return, the more I look at it.  Run with Street and Smith for the bullpen season remainder but plan on Cam as the closer!  

Mulwin, in the meantime, just seems to mull over with correcting my fat fingers.      

Edited by Jeff Williams
Fat fingers from tying on a fn phone

Actually, no, I addressed my opinion earlier in the thread...

So, to reiterate, trading Tyler Chatwood, a talented cost controlled starting pitcher, makes zero sense for the Rockies, who are in dire need of additional talented, cost controlled starting pitching.

9 minutes ago, Jeff Williams said:

...that's all you said, right?  

I thought it was obvious that by, quoting Scott, and saying "Exactly...", I was essentially sharing the same thought.  Sorry for the confusion and discomfort this must have caused you.

Its a shit trade...better? 

1 hour ago, mulwin444 said:

I thought it was obvious that by, quoting Scott, and saying "Exactly...", I was essentially sharing the same thought.  Sorry for the confusion and discomfort this must have caused you.

Aka a Melania, or for the matter, Mulwin. 

2 hours ago, mulwin444 said:

Okay, so now you've REITERATED upon someone speaking for you.  And, you seem to be missing the overall message I've suggested with my OP: 

it's trade deadline time and the Angels need another SP to make a run at this.  Whether they might leverage upon the demand through their relievers, I simply threw Street out there to begin with.  While Chatwood, might have some UNDERSCORE  to work from about getting. 

I'm surveying while you MULL OVER what somebody else has to say.  How come you haven't changed your name?!     

Just now, Jeff Williams said:

Okay, so now you've REITERATED upon someone speaking for you.  And, you seem to be missing the overall message I've suggested with my OP: 

it's trade deadline time and the Angels need another SP to make a run at this.  Whether they might leverage upon the demand through their relievers, I simply threw Street out there to begin with.  While Chatwood, might have some UNDERSCORE  to work from about getting. 

I'm surveying while you MULL OVER what somebody else has to say.  How come you haven't changed your name?!     

Thumbs up...would read again

40 minutes ago, Jeff Williams said:

There are two sides to a trade. Why would Colorado, who has no reason to trade for a reliever, trade chatwood for street?

4 hours ago, mulwin444 said:

Actually, no, I addressed my opinion earlier in the thread...

So, to reiterate, trading Tyler Chatwood, a talented cost controlled starting pitcher, makes zero sense for the Rockies, who are in dire need of additional talented, cost controlled starting pitching.

Especially ones who seem to survive Coors Field.

1 hour ago, Mark68 said:

Especially ones who seem to survive Coors Field.

1/2 a good season for the Rockies after coming off TJ surgery might make him available at the same time, too.  The Rockies getting a reliever for him, not necessarily the Angels, that they can immediately flip onto this trade deadline frenzied market with, might yield for a desirable return to them for Chatwood.  The Angels may or may not be able to play upon that angle toward getting him, but the circumstances make for a 3-way scenario.