• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Twins 4/17 11:10

O

For a team that has had a leadoff hitter get on at a .440 clip, you'd sure think we'd have more runs this season.

Nava's done OK in the few games he's played. I guess Trout is to blame.

I've never seen him go through such a stretch where he isnt even hitting the ball that hard. I did not see his first AB today.

Anything else I can get you?

I've never paid enough attention to announcers, unless they were over the top like Rex, to ever have one bother me.

Ya, I like some more than others but none really bother me. Only one who ever does is Mike Smith who covers the Clippers. I even like the Hawk for comedy.

Oh wait, I can't stand the guys from the Nationals.

Ya, I like some more than others but none really bother me. Only one who ever does is Mike Smith who covers the Clippers. I even like the Hawk for comedy.

Oh wait, I can't stand the guys from the Nationals.

If they are just an announcer and not a forced personality it is very easy for me to ignore. The way I see it is these guys aren't talking to me. They are designed to speak to the common fan, not any of us on here that are fanatical. We know what we are seeing.

If they are just an announcer and not a forced personality it is very easy for me to ignore. The way I see it is these guys aren't talking to me. They are designed to speak to the common fan, not any of us on here that are fanatical. We know what we are seeing.

I like to think that the guys doing the game are there to fill in the details that I, as a viewer at home, cannot decipher. When the Angels play the Dodgers I like to listen to Vin Scully because I learn more about the Angels in a couple of games listening to him than I will all year listening to Gubi. I know a lot of people dislike Herold Reynolds, but he's always picking up things going on on the field between the players that even I won't notice.