• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout & Pujols double bobblehead

RallyPanda

First off, my apologies if this is in the wrong forum, it's my first time doing this and I'm still fairly new here.

Anyway...I have 1 of these bad boys available for sale, anybody interested? I'm located in Victorville, either you can come pick it up from me or I can ship it to you. Send me a private message if you wanna talk, thanks! ;)

post-2554-0-64504900-1460497415_thumb.jp

post-2554-0-98566400-1460497418_thumb.jp

post-2554-0-09015400-1460497422_thumb.jp

​Chuck, my bad! Shall I just delete this one and create a new one in the proper category or can you just move it for me somehow?

Looney, thanks for killing my sales, J/K LOL! But you're right, I saw a ton of them in the stadium missing arms, luckily the 2 I got were fine.

i saw one on ebay for $28 so was hoping you might be somewhere near that. 

the toughest part of this transaction will be you finding the time to drive in from victorville and take me to lunch. but don't worry, my schedule is pretty open on sundays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...