• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just a few days ago....

Chuck

Jay is right. Good teams have the game in hand in the late innings.

Yes, I remember when the Orioles and As were getting all those walkoffs and everyone here was saying "Well, if they were REALLY good, they wouldn't have been in a position to walk-off."

(Or maybe I'm confusing that when everyone was seeing those games and then wondering why the Angels never walked off/won games in the late innings)

The wheels are falling-off the bandwagon around here... I lost count on the "I'm done with this team" posts.. lol

As for me, I've played on winners and losers, and watched these Angels win some and lose a lot; now is when we get to see if anybody cares and will step-up to lead this team.  I'll keep rooting either way... tho it's getting harder to watch our top-3 hitters take garbage AB's.

Team looks dead right now. No spark. No sense of urgency. Like they're mailing it in. A little early to be playing out the string in April.

Manny, the greatest quitter in baseball history, would be proud. Maybe we should sign him.

But as disgusted and pissed off as I am, I can't bring myself to give up on these guys yet. Can't do it.

378363_10150293981509984_381843293_n.jpg

Its moments like the above that most teams build upon.  I give them a pass for Monday - it was close.  And Tuesday made me think the corner had been turned.

But getting your asses handed to you by two division rivals two nights in a row and looking at the division record and seeing we are 4-10??  Thats enough to sober anybody up real quick.

This team is curled up in corner, sucking its thumb.