• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lol

SoCALkid

This is embarrassing. Please do something soon Dipoto.

He isn't doing anything. Fckin Texas is still picking up guys off waivers. Try and steal a hot shot Assistant GM from someone, fire Dipito for the absolute worst group of pitchers I have ever seen. No sense in Bi'ting about Puljos and Hamilton now. Someone out there is this game can find better talent for less money than Dipito, I don't care what they do to Sosh. Keep him, fire him whatever, but this mess, right now, is not his fault.

He isn't doing anything. Fckin Texas is still picking up guys off waivers. Try and steal a hot shot Assistant GM from someone, fire Dipito for the absolute worst group of pitchers I have ever seen. No sense in Bi'ting about Puljos and Hamilton now. Someone out there is this game can find better talent for less money than Dipito, I don't care what they do to Sosh. Keep him, fire him whatever, but this mess, right now, is not his fault.

cheapest solution contract-wise would be promote Scioscia to GM.

Yeah, I'm angry. I say burn it down. Fire Sosh Butcher Dipito...all of them. NOW. The pitching is SOOOOO bad, they will never EVER have an ounce of morale. I truly think that's part of the offensive problem as well, even though they will pick up. Burn it down, and let's see what shakes out. It could NOT be WORSE.

If you're going to be a laughing stock of the entire league, and this team is with the money they have spent, might as well have some excitement.

Rant over, I'm done watching these games for awhile. I'll pick it back up when I cool off.

Never in my wildest dreams were we going to be THIS BAD.

Yeah, I'm angry. I say burn it down. Fire Sosh Butcher Dipito...all of them. NOW. The pitching is SOOOOO bad, they will never EVER have an ounce of morale. I truly think that's part of the offensive problem as well, even though they will pick up. Burn it down, and let's see what shakes out. It could NOT be WORSE.

If you're going to be a laughing stock of the entire league, and this team is with the money they have spent, might as well have some excitement.

Rant over, I'm done watching these games for awhile. I'll pick it back up when I cool off.

Never in my wildest dreams were we going to be THIS BAD.

OK, you can fire Dipito.

But I'll keep Dipoto and let him try to build the farm system before deciding what his legacy should be.

You build a farm system by losing. You are supposed to lose on the cheap. That is the problem.

If lose despite having a poorly constructed team with a high payroll, best move to make from a strict moneyball perspective is to burn it down and restart the franchise (see: 2012 Miami). Problem is that strategy requires a strict rule against no trade clauses be in place in advance...

This is a joke. I am pretty sure the rotation for the Burlington Bee's could be better than these guys. There are honestly no words to describe this, how HOW can a team be this bad? It's obvious to me nobody gives a shit because they are being payed regardless. We will give a lead away and when they show the dugout everybody is smiling and laughing like it's funny, this team is an embarrassment to this organization, blow this shit up. ****ing losers, man.

Since there are very few GMs left who aren't ivy league graduates and actually played at the major league level, I would think Dipoto would understand the importance of having a good pitching coach and a manager that knows how to manage a bullpen. When he was hired, I was hoping one of the crony media would ask the question of whether he would need Arte's permission to replace anyone in the organization including the team's manager.

The Cardinals didn't get that memo.

We are very fortunate to have a pretty awesome farm system. We have Kelly, Miller, Adams, Kozma, Rosenthal and Robinson currently playing as well as tons of backup down in AAA. 

We also have really good scouts and recruiting. We just recently (within the last couple of years) have invested more into Latin America and their players.

The only problem is that the Cardinals don't have the payroll like the Angels or Yankees so some of our really good players we can't afford to keep around. Pujols for one and I did want Kyle Lohse to stick around one more season (due to the fact that we was hot last season), but when we lost Pujols we locked up some of other huge playmakers...Molina, Wainwright and offered extensions to Craig and Freese. 

The big debates going on with the Cardinals fanbase right now is the centerfield and shortstop positions. Kozma has been exceeding all expectations there so we will have to see if the trend continues but right now a lot of people are calling for us to trade Jon Jay and call up Oscar Tavaras (spelled wrong I think). We have a revolving door at closer right now since Motte is going to without a doubt need TJ surgery. Boggs has not gotten into his groove so we've been using Mucjia (again spelled wrong) in that position so we will see what happens there.

The NL central is going to be a tight race between 4 of us..the Cubs are bottom dwellers and always will be the floor mat for the NL Central. Our big threats are the Reds and the Brewers who just caught fire (9-1 last ten games). The dark horse is the Pirates who can surprise you (in 2nd right now) and we play them this weekend and it looks to be a good series.