• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Plan B: Sign Daniel Murphy

Chuck

I would be happy with Murphy and Revere to bat in front of Trout.

I would be OK with that too. 

Though I still would like a little more pop coming out of LF, as with Murphy you're only going to get 12-16 HR's, and ZERO from Revere. 

I'd be down with going with Cowart or Kubitza at 3B if we could land both Murphy and one of Upton, Gordon, Cespedes or Heyward. 

I wonder if after making the move for Castro, the Yanks would be open to trading Refsnyder.   They still have Dustin Ackley around to back up 2B and play the OF..   Refsnyder can't play SS, I know he's spent some time in RF in the minors but -- doesn't really profile as a corner OFer..   Would love to see Eppler try to make a play for him.   

Kind of makes the Simmons trade pointless if they just go and get a complete butcher at 2B to pair with him as his double play partner

Considering Simmons had the OG Daniel Murphy, Dan Freakin' Uggla, as his double-play partner for much of his career, I think he'll manage. It'd be nice to pair him with a defensive 2B, but not at the expense of ignoring the offense. 

Pennington can be a late inning sub and Murphy can shift to third or first.